Gauri turns negative - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely disappointing and senseless track!

1. The family has disowned Jag...so how can G & J come back and stay with the family?

2. While G comes and lives in family A will be studying in Jaipur...ek bahu out of house so 2nd bahu (A nahi to uski sautan hi sahi?) is okay? !!

3. What all about revenge! G's parents wanted her to be married for money! everyone except DS was against it and helped G to be free. A took care of her and now she will take REVENGE because they saved her life?

4. and in all this what about A...will she get a new guy? will B get her married in front of J?

5. I was looking forward to J being punished what double-timing but instead everyone else will get punished for being related to J!!!

Complete BS!

this news is a bif turn offf😡😡😡😡😡gr8 so anadi jag will be back again , go to hell cvs, i hada feeling they might do that, child marriage issues bhaad mein jaaye

Hey like anandi and jagya together.  I dont want gauri to turn negative cuz it doesn't make sense since she's a nice girl.  yeah why would she want revenge when they kicked her out of a child marriage which allowed her to be a successful doctor...makes sense to me...NOT!  But jagya best not act like the victim in thisand he best beg for anandi back and anandi best shape up studies and independencewise in the meantime!  can't wait to see what comes next!
Ohhh I see, if Anandi goes to Jaipur to study, DS-ke liye adrakwali chai kaun banayega? Pehli biwi nahi to doosri sahi !😡 
These CVs took what could have been a sensitive track and first destroyed it by making the male lead a monster and female lead a saccharine saint, now they will put the final nail in the coffin by making the second female lead a vamp. Good going CVs, bravo...👏😡😡
Originally posted by atria

Ohhh I see, if Anandi goes to Jaipur to study, DS-ke liye adrakwali chai kaun banayega? Pehli biwi nahi to doosri sahi !😡 
These CVs took what could have been a sensitive track and first destroyed it by making the male lead a monster and female lead a saccharine saint, now they will put the final nail in the coffin by making the second female lead a vamp. Good going CVs, bravo...👏😡😡

I guess, the CVs are planning a track something like this:  
 even before anandi goes to study, jagya and gauri will drop in to singh house. On knowing the truth, gauri, will torture anandi..🤢  😡  same saga on every channel.. and every serial. And later, Jagya will realise his mistake, seeing anandi in distress and pain.

The CVs are a bunch of sickos.. they wont let anything positive happen in BV. They will make track according to which sells better and which keeps the viewers thinking.

The CVs have already thrashed our hopes, of seeing anandi studying further. I guess this is going to happen once again!!! 😡  😡  Lets not hope much from any serial, in that matter. The CVs will do what pays them more and more.. not what we want to see..    🤢   🤢

Take the one  sensible character  and turn it negative so as to evoke more sympathy for the wronged first wife👎🏼.   Lets see if anandi even goes to jaipur to study or will she be back soon to  the haveli to save her "bhatka huaa   bevkoof " husband😡 from the cluches of evil 2nd wife..🥱.
Typical colors chanel formula👎🏼 , soon we will have the two of them fighting it out  in the haveli  over stupid jagya...😳  
Oh GOD NOOO!!!

HOW STUPID

I am going to stop watching BV again 

It got me interested again recently but not anymore
So back to the square board.

of Stop watching Balika Vadhu

STupid stupid stupid CTs
Originally posted by intruderfast

this news is a bif turn offf😡gr8 so anadi jag will be back again , go to hell cvs, i hada feeling they might do that, child marriage issues bhaad mein jaaye

Yeah anmol,bhaad mein jaaye yeh  stupid  CVs 😡,phir wohi ghisa pitaa track👎🏼...
child marriage issue toh bass ek bahaana hai, colorswaalon ko  bass TRPs badhaanaa  hai...😳
Originally posted by pjyo

Take the one  sensible character  and turn it negative so as to evoke more sympathy for the wronged first wife👎🏼.   Lets see if anandi even goes to jaipur to study or will she be back soon to  the haveli to save her "bhatka huaa   bevkoof " husband😡 from the cluches of evil 2nd wife..🥱.
Typical colors chanel formula👎🏼 , soon we will have the two of them fighting it out  in the haveli  over stupid jagya...😳  
i amvery angry with this development , now i am not sure whether anandi will study or not
hate them i thought this show will be different , so roads r being amde again 4 jag andi, gr8 cvs🤢
Originally posted by pjyo

Yeah anmol,bhaad mein jaaye yeh  stupid  CVs 😡,phir wohi ghisa pitaa track👎🏼...
child marriage issue toh bass ek bahaana hai, colorswaalon ko  bass TRPs badhaanaa  hai...😳
just hope this news turns out to be untrue, i mentioned this to divya this gudiya angle will lead to jag anandi again, so predictable, anandi will come 4 jag defense again and jag will realise that her true love is anandi , then dont even ask, 🤢