E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33 - Page 26

Poll Question :

Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
omg analysis and all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well i still want veecha and tappy thrown out...
Originally posted by nutmeg7

omg analysis and all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well i still want veecha and tappy thrown out...

analysisπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeh toh kuch bhee nahin, in IELTS EXAMINATION ur expected 2 write a short essay so b prpared 2 understand wht graphs meanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if ur planning 2 go abroad with IELTS as a prerequisire n i scored a 8/9 in both writing n speaking thts when i actually realised i can communicate in English officially,

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics

Yes 47 [48.45%]

No 50 [51.55%]

I should gv credit to shiny for posting my analysis, coz i hv first observed her, jotting down poll fig as depicted in this post in real time...dont really know y she did it..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but i used her idea 2 build up data πŸ˜›
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
I havent watched this serial for past 3 weeks, but read the written updates..and i didnt find any single update which made me watch the serial...i hope the serial ends...nothing to expect frm this serial anymore...Veecha was dead months back...and they have prolonged this pregnancy track so much that now i dont feel even Tapasyas exposure will do any magic
I have just realised I need 2 apologise to all my dear friends who r staunch supporters of Veer Ichcha, whom I was a part of not until long ago, But given the disturbing facts tht the CVs r bullied by their actors for their selfish needs I wanted to give them an idea as how we feel abt the whole thing in reality...My final thoughts...People still love Veer Ichcha and watch this show only for them and hope the Cvs wake up to this reality and do the necessary b4 they break mor ehearts of their loyal viewers of this show inspite of so many inadequencies. So my honest and sincere apologies 2 one and all affected by my poll, but I have done it only see u all have a happy time with a Happy Veer Ichcha, I dont claim I am right in every observation I made but atleast tht is what seems 2 b right at this point of time...we should learn 2 move on in life and dont stop the world, I honestly hope Veer Ichcha remain togather in which ever way, without exploitation and ruining the spirit of true love n marriage.

Tq U for ur time, ur encouragement and guidance at all times and good news I wont b trbling u such painful polls n lengthy posts anymore, tqs for ur participation and contribution at all times.
Best Wishes and love 2 u always
Shivani
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

I have just realised I need 2 apologise to all my dear friends who r staunch supporters of Veer Ichcha, whom I was a part of not until long ago, But given the disturbing facts tht the CVs r bullied by their actors for their selfish needs I wanted to give them an idea as how we feel abt the whole thing in reality...My final thoughts...People still love Veer Ichcha and watch this show only for them and hope the Cvs wake up to this reality and do the necessary b4 they break mor ehearts of their loyal viewers of this show inspite of so many inadequencies. So my honest and sincere apologies 2 one and all affected by my poll, but I have done it only see u all have a happy time with a Happy Veer Ichcha, I dont claim I am right in every observation I made but atleast tht is what seems 2 b right at this point of time...we should learn 2 move on in life and dont stop the world, I honestly hope Veer Ichcha remain togather in which ever way, without exploitation and ruining the spirit of true love n marriage.

Tq U for ur time, ur encouragement and guidance at all times and good news I wont b trbling u such painful polls n lengthy posts anymore, tqs for ur participation and contribution at all times.
Best Wishes and love 2 u always
Shivani

[email protected]'ll be missing them  infact...😭...and ofcourse we need such polls..being staunch supporters of Veer & Iccha doesnt mean that we will agree with their negative actions too...we wont refrain from pointing out their mistakes, but at the same time, need to be with them in difficult times..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Souroj taught me this lesson yday...πŸ‘πŸΌ
@Vijaya no worries, I understand wht u trying 2 say, but i guess u know understnd the significance of spare the rod spoil the child, sometimes it is imp 2 show a rod, and i have just done tht and i honestly believe it may have an effect but in 6 months time..yaa mayb never, but my intentions were good and i know tht, reg my exit atm, plans r only for a month, but who knows, promises r meant 2 b brokenπŸ˜‰, so i may come back 2 trbl u all again, so dont really miss meπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.infact Anmol thinks i cannot make it.. he says  i have been saying it all the time and never really went away, but my exams ..uff exams exams..my life seems 2 b only examsπŸ˜” but i am glad i have interacted with a mixture of young and old, educated and semieducated , intelligent and dumb, just a representation of a journey in a train if i may say so, and it was indeed a wonderful journey..just see tht i reached my destination, but tht who knowsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†..

i am just trying to implement out of sight out of mind concept😳 fingers crossed, i dont really mind talking 2 my friends, but i hate the dumb morons who i stumble upon in the process who will rob me my peace of mind and my vaulable time, coz i cant really ignore tht bunch of foolsπŸ˜† hehe this is my best effort 2 b very kind to them πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

chalo this long post, with outpouring of my heart an its true intentions is dedicated to u😳 as u declared openly u love them, btw my exit has been planned ago and the concept of my awards thread is a gr8 witness to tht fact, wherein i made sure each of the members contributing 2 it,n tht there is really no need 2 declare the winners tooπŸ˜‰ i made sure it will go forwrad without my presence..tqs for lovely encouragement for tht thread calling it the most innovative or something, sorry i just rememenr tht i was appreciated and not the exact words..tq u for ur patience, have a good dayπŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
Though not really relavant I wanted 2 pen down my thoughts on a recent events n a poll by katy...though we really hadnt reached a consensus on the issue concerned in tht poll thread,i wud rate both katy n myself did very well, coz though she started on a angry note and i started on a mocking note, towards the end of it we actually played songs for each other we she did not stop until she said kabhe alvida naa keha and i said phir milengey and I can say I have seen a hope for a consensus, but tqs 2 friends who were cud not see tht hope of a consensus and some ppl who were very keen on aggravating a issue, tht poll thread got prematurely closed...in any case..i have 2 thank all the ppl, who did not intervene 2 make matters worse there and esp 2 Xavi for apologising he has been mean 2 me and wht he meant he knows very well...
finally apologies 2 all those i caused unreasonable/ unwanted pain but truly, it wasnt intended and i have done my best 2 do wht i cud do..so.have fun with friends...2 err is human..ups n downs r part of everyones life, imp thing is 2 learn from mistakes and not repeat them and

Finally Katy's poll is an eyeopener Y India always insists on a bilateral dialogue with Pakistan with no intervention from a third party in resolving the dispute over Kashmir...so friends if in future if u see 2 ppl fighting, have a think n try n avoid taking sides if it makes any sense, coz tht is truly not gg 2 help solve a problem..this is all i have 2 say...rest its everyones choice...
I really have 2 thank Tanu (Armu4eva) for actually teaching me/reinforcing a valuable lesson on my life, on tht Dada Saheb Phalke award thread...its a situaton wherein both of us who hardly knew each other started on a note of difference of opinion yaa a tussle n it actuaaly ended on a beautiful friendship though we havent reached an agreement on tht issue, yet we were at peace with each other n very conveniently forgot the actual issue which truly was not relevant, so my dear friends i share with u this experience which tells me always engage in a dialogue n try n resolve issues, if u come across in life yaa currently...besides it also highlights friendship or a fight is never one way, both the parties should have an inclination...to resolve it yaa aggravate it hehe..peace b with all...phir milengey agar moka milegiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€— to Tanu for demonstrating tht live 2 me muaahhhπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
❀️