Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33 (Page 21)

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [49.00%]
51 [51.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Anmol I am glad u opened up within 24 hrs after i opened the topicWinkLOLand expressed urself may i divert ur attention to the second post of this thread to actually suggest tht i realised tht made this poll in a haste and i loved an option three..b it whtever...generally i give mayb as option in all most all of my polls when there is a yes no, but this time i purposely avoided it , i wanted a definate yes and a def no... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by PreciousPri

ROFL rockinggg humourROFL

Absolutely ROFL... but wots this yes n no coming up neck to neck in the poll Confused

HugHugHugHug ups and downs r part of life, they shud never trbl us, we shud trbl them,...see the good side of it 72 members particpating in a poll in less than 24 hrs thts truly a record participation according 2 me, gen the numbers dont go beyond 35 even after 3 days..so this is a very a damm interesting debate, the more the merrier WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL many more r likely to patricipate too so no worries...Big smile hai naaa

Oh so many hugs Embarrassed... thanks buddy n here r some from me HugHugHug..

n yea ur right we shud trouble them Smile... sorry i didnt know of other poll stats... well then in that case this is fantabulous... way 2 go Shivani n every1 else who has participated n will do so... n truly Veer gone phusss is a very interesting debate LOLLOLLOL so yep im wiv u Big smile

shivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ankit111

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 
@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..LOL He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..ROFL So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..ROFLROFL

Absolutely ROFL... but wots this yes n no coming up neck to neck in the poll Confused
Thanks Shivani and PreciousPri..Smile.. The reason for such close votes is that people are fed up with Veer's dumbness and inaction which does not befit his original character shown earlier, when he exposed Tapasya's misdeeds so well without getting taken in by her dramas.. Now their is neither 'veertha' nor any intelligence in his character and there is nothing special about him because now he has also been caught in Tapasya's deceptive web and has become a sentimental fool forgetting all her evil deeds leading to his beloved brother's death and there is no one on whom we can hope for exposing her fraud..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPrishivani9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 
@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..LOL He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..ROFL So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..ROFLROFL

Thanks Shivani and PreciousPri..Smile.. The reason for such close votes is that people are fed up with Veer's dumbness and inaction which does not befit his original character shown earlier, when he exposed Tapasya's misdeeds so well without getting taken in by her dramas.. Now their is neither 'veertha' nor any intelligence in his character and there is nothing special about him because now he has also been caught in Tapasya's deceptive web and has become a sentimental fool forgetting all her evil deeds leading to his beloved brother's death and there is no one on whom we can hope for exposing her fraud..Angry

Yup i so so so agree n u can call me Priya Tongue... but very well writtenClap ...i havent seen this show from the start hence dont know how Veer was b4... but he certainly doesnt see like he is capable of doing any fraud exposure at the mo ... he seems to be spiralling down n down into the ground Angry n im just fed up

hermione8shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Hug ups and downs r part of life, they shud never trbl us, we shud trbl them,...see the good side of it 72 members particpating in a poll in less than 24 hrs thts truly a record participation according 2 me, gen the numbers dont go beyond 35 even after 3 days..so this is a very a damm interesting debate, the more the merrier LOL many more r likely to patricipate too so no worries...Big smile hai naaa

n yea ur right we shud trouble them Smile... sorry i didnt know of other poll stats... well then in that case this is fantabulous... way 2 go Shivani n every1 else who has participated n will do so... n truly Veer gone phusss is a very interesting debate LOLLOLLOL so yep im wiv u Big smile

mujhey ek jhappi kam milaDisapproveROFL kidding well 2 my knowledge in the last year and a half i never seet his BIGG turn out..PartyPartyParty  i love polls gen and thst coz i want 2 see how every1 feel abt things, i love 2 see a response, infact a varied response is spicier we can engage in a healthy debate..i just love 2 dissect, interpret and analyse a situation.and reflect back...i just love tht..i am very inquisitive LOLLOLLOL I just to love to see what everyone thinks..Big smile Reg Veer irrespective of what happens in the real story i gen take the verdict of the direct repsonse of members and definately, Veer is not everyone fav Veer will not like to see a huge number of ppl go against him..infact its good for him 2 get back 2 his senses if he hasnt still reached a point of no retrunBig smile to b honest in my previous on veer i am kind of avguesly rem he wud win a thumbing majority of 80 percent in fact 90% plusss abhee toh hez tariling by 10-15% ~~ thts truly a bad number..time for introspectionWinkLOLLOLLOL
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Yup i so so so agree n u can call me Priya Tongue... but very well writtenClap ...i havent seen this show from the start hence dont know how Veer was b4... but he certainly doesnt see like he is capable of doing any fraud exposure at the mo ... he seems to be spiralling down n down into the ground Angry n im just fed up
Hi Priya..SmileSee the 21st Aug 2010 one hour special episode where Veer exposes Tapasya so well. Then you will know how lacklustre he has become of late..LOL

nutmeg7PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Hug ups and downs r part of life, they shud never trbl us, we shud trbl them,...see the good side of it 72 members particpating in a poll in less than 24 hrs thts truly a record participation according 2 me, gen the numbers dont go beyond 35 even after 3 days..so this is a very a damm interesting debate, the more the merrier LOL many more r likely to patricipate too so no worries...Big smile hai naaa

mujhey ek jhappi kam milaDisapproveROFL kidding well 2 my knowledge in the last year and a half i never seet his BIGG turn out..PartyPartyParty  i love polls gen and thst coz i want 2 see how every1 feel abt things, i love 2 see a response, infact a varied response is spicier we can engage in a healthy debate..i just love 2 dissect, interpret and analyse a situation.and reflect back...i just love tht..i am very inquisitive LOLLOLLOL I just to love to see what everyone thinks..Big smile Reg Veer irrespective of what happens in the real story i gen take the verdict of the direct repsonse of members and definately, Veer is not everyone fav Veer will not like to see a huge number of ppl go against him..infact its good for him 2 get back 2 his senses if he hasnt still reached a point of no retrunBig smile to b honest in my previous on veer i am kind of avguesly rem he wud win a thumbing majority of 80 percent in fact 90% plusss abhee toh hez tariling by 10-15% ~~ thts truly a bad number..time for introspectionWinkLOLLOLLOL

Arrey yaar ek jhappi ke liye itna drama ROFL... theek hain here is a bonus 5 hugs  HugHugHugHugHug... now smile LOL ... hmm interesting very interesting but 1 yr n a hlf thats a lot ShockedLOL... me 2 love to analyse n do autopsies ... im just as curious as u r Embarrassed... n ur doing a gr8 job of getting every1's opinion Big smile... i think he has got 2 point of no return...im fed up really ... he is gettin on ,y nerves with his dumb wife Ouch

shivani9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Hi Priya..SmileSee the 21st Aug 2010 one hour special episode where Veer exposes Tapasya so well. Then you will know how lacklustre he has become of late..LOL

heya ... one hour Ouch i can barely take out 20 mins... but ill try LOL... if it may change my mind about Veer Wink... now he has got 2 the end ... a dead end

hermione8shivani9

Go to top