Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33 (Page 18)

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [49.00%]
51 [51.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Hi Shivani im sorry im late

but u got it bang on !! the guy is utter nonsense n should be eliminated asap

hii PriyaBig smile no worries buddy abt being late, I had a gala of time in this post so far interacting lovely friends and tqs for agrreing this utter nonsense should end..Big smile.its always gr8 2 intereact and interpret things..with u...i guess u made my dream come true 2 take the yes to a 63% tq u very muchHugHeart

Aww Embarrassed... thats gr8 !!! enjoy ur self as much as u can Smile n no probs about agreeing... i will always say wot i feel n if u remember i has said in an earlier poll of urs that this is show has nothing to hold onto its viewers... peeps r watching bits that they like n then discussing with others alike... apart from that there is no substance in the story or ne character

n 4 bold ... likewise buddy Big smile... i enjoy sharing my views wiv u as well ... Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by groucho

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 

Ankit...you are just fabulous in your responses...truly unbiased and critical when requiredLOL
Aditi jii u know, i m really unbiased and neutral person and dont hv attachment to any character in this stupid serialLOLLOL i hv no compulsion to defend any character, ya due to some masti, i m lebeled as biased person, which is not trueWink thanx for recognising itSmile

hehe I am not Aditiji and u know tht AnkitTongueLOLLOL but just want 2 say something here...i love the way ur ready to accept when someone interprets and analyses a situation and i mean tht..and it truly very imp each of us have tht ability nd i ceratinly see tht in ur posts and tht y i love ur posts n not posts which just talk abt wht is shown...Big smile its a diff mattter i staopped analysing this rubbish story, infact i dont even wtch this story..but i love the ppl with a mind who analyase and interpret things and i do tht all the time Smile
But i quoted Aditi jii post na??? by the way let me clear, my post was for everybody, who go for extrem, i mention u particular, becoz its ur poll and as u r a dr. i wanted to convey my logic addressing u particular. but as a whole it was for everybody

huhh!!! maine kab kaha aap ka post pe sirf mere adhikar hai 2 reply.Disapprove.i just replied to aditiji coz the last line was higlighlighted in red.appeared relevant to me and my reply stating I am not aditiji was simply bcoz i am answering in a post u exclusively wrote for her...next time i wont reply to ur post if it is not addressed to me no worriesBig smile
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 41 [63.08%]
No 24 [36.92%]

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehaPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
This is really fab stats isnt it LOL

ur dream will come true Shivani ... im sure it will ... perserverence Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehashivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 
ClapClapClapyaar mein comparision karne jaayun toh iccha is worse than veer.
but they both r good, so yes ur solution is absolutely perfect, improvement, death se kyaa haasil hoga,
iccha veer dono ko maar do fir tapu bab kaa raazLOLLOL, does anyone want that
every sensible person here wants iccha and veer to fight taps, stay together , we always talk abt the serial should end, it will not, so we should not waste ur energy on that
we should give valuable suggestions on improvising them , give cvs msg that all is not well here

@shivani, ek improvement option hona chahiye tha,

ankit111

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Anmol i c ur point about imrovement n all...  u no after seeing twiddle sum n twiddle dumber 4 the last few epi's  i agree fully that Veer n Ichcha shoud be 2gether ... they deserve each other LOL

Edited by PreciousPri - 06 May 2011 at 4:20am

intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

ClapClapClapyaar mein comparision karne jaayun toh iccha is worse than veer.
but they both r good, so yes ur solution is absolutely perfect, improvement, death se kyaa haasil hoga,
iccha veer dono ko maar do fir tapu bab kaa raazLOLLOL, does anyone want that
every sensible person here wants iccha and veer to fight taps, stay together , we always talk abt the serial should end, it will not, so we should not waste ur energy on that
we should give valuable suggestions on improvising them , give cvs msg that all is not well here

@shivani, ek improvement option hona chahiye tha,

If by now the CV's have not got the message that all is not well in UT, I don't know when they will get it...one may have to write the script for the future and present it to themWinkWink

intruderfast

katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top