Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33 (Page 13)

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [49.00%]
51 [51.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by rittu_deep

Clearly real-life pairing is affecting reel-life...Many people wanted Veer-Ichcha together and now they have it also...but the results are visible to most of us... Even if Vansh was not as positive as Veer, but I would still say that Vansh-Ichcha chemistry was the best...Day Dreaming

RK (Vansh-lookalike) should come back in the show as the new man (maybe Rathore's younger brother) in Ichcha's life so that Tappu ka Pappu will get back his senses...LOL

absolutely agree with you deep... wud love to see that tina-rohit chemistry once again on screen in UTWinkEmbarrassed

WinkWinkWinkParty
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

I am not really watching this soap, but I gather Veer has become worse than Tapni and Ichcha, he seems to the root cause of all problems for everyone.

Will this story b better without him, i mean kidnap him, kill him an accident and just eliminate this charcater and  end this nonsense soapAngryAngry
well I may have just given an idea to prolong the soap, I am sorryEmbarrassedLOLLOL

But honestly there is no meaning in having a hero Veer who is a clown along with lead lady Ichcha as a clown.

Given the fact tht Veer is repsonsible for all the problem in the show I suggest this character b eminated and just end the ******** showLOL

Plzz vote. TqsSmile

maine bhi eliminate ke liye vote diya...lekin agar wo baap ban sakta hain tho baap banke phir baad me jaaye Tongue...main tang aa gayi hoon wo idiot dada aur uski pyari bahu that is mai ke tanon se...unhe pata chale ki tappu ki achievement rathod ke wajeh se hain...baap banne ke baad veer ka koyi kaam nahin hain...bas wo teek se kar dee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojarunima_LUITshivani9

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sourojarunima_LUITshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Clearly real-life pairing is affecting reel-life...Many people wanted Veer-Ichcha together and now they have it also...but the results are visible to most of us... Even if Vansh was not as positive as Veer, but I would still say that Vansh-Ichcha chemistry was the best...Day Dreaming

RK (Vansh-lookalike) should come back in the show as the new man (maybe Rathore's younger brother) in Ichcha's life so that Tappu ka Pappu will get back his senses...LOL

hmmmnnn quite possible...
@red yes yess yesss Day Dreamingif it becomes true then its gg toLOL

Thanks for understanding me..I thought this time also, I'll not get proper support from anyone (except Rohitiansss) for RK/Vansh like earlier...

heyy iss mein tqs kyu...i hv never misundertood u..s far as i remeber n apologies if ii hv..Embarrassed.i wud never hv objected 2 Vansh had he given Ichcha all the love he gave without the physical n emotional totrture, i understand thts part of his psyche given his habits, at tht time Veer was a better choice in ..but with changing cirumstances we hv 2 change n i am not ashamed 2 change if there is validity in any situation.

Rohit is an awesome intense actor..its a shame i didnt watch all his episodes as i didnt like the abv mentioned neg  psyche...but ur suggestion is the best one so so far..sorry ..for keep changing my best option.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.i go for the best when its available n 2 me this seems 2 b the best option nowLOL

No dear..No need to apologize...it is just my general opinion...not directed to anyone in particular...
Good that we are at the same point of agreement...LOLLOL

A pleasureHug happy days r here again..Thumbs UpThumbs Up..its a refreshing idea EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink n happy journeyWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

File:Thums Up Soda.jpg
tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 

ha lekin uski beemari aids jaise dikh rahi hain Tongue...cure doondna padega Big smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITshivani9

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiredofuttaran

ha lekin uski beemari aids jaise dikh rahi hain Tongue...cure doondna padega Big smile...
wahin to cure dhundho, marna kyunLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

mahashay ji, namashkarTongueLOLLOL kabhe kabar pt ko dhamkee bhee deni padte hai.Approve.ke if u dont control ur diabetis and ur the wound on the leg is not healing.Cry..below knee amputation karna padega Deadand if inspite of a sad amputationUnhappy pt still does not follow advse abt what he needs 2  do and diabetis is still not contrlled inspite of best medication and thus operated wound not healing n gets infected n he goest septic he wud dieOuchOuchOuch inspite of best support and best antibiotics..OuchOuchOuch..kabhe kabhe dhamke dena aa yaaa realtity chk yaaa future dikhana bhee Embarrassedis a bigg part of treating patients..u have 2 tell them u will die if u dont follow the instructions and i guess t is imp for them 2 know tht they will die if they dont follow the correct advise...sorry for my long bhashan if impressed ..plzzz mera consultation fees bhej dena WinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITankit111

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 39 [61.90%]
No 24 [38.10%]
yippieee my target achieved 61.5% ke sapna dekha 61.90% hogayePartyPartyParty  next lokking for 62%+ Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Go to top