Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [49.00%]
51 [51.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
exactly Cjs.. hes hardly doing anything.. infact when ever hes on screen it irritates me like anything.. so its better he leavesDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITcjs369shivani9

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by rittu_deep

Clearly real-life pairing is affecting reel-life...Many people wanted Veer-Ichcha together and now they have it also...but the results are visible to most of us... Even if Vansh was not as positive as Veer, but I would still say that Vansh-Ichcha chemistry was the best...Day Dreaming

RK (Vansh-lookalike) should come back in the show as the new man (maybe Rathore's younger brother) in Ichcha's life so that Tappu ka Pappu will get back his senses...LOL

absolutely agree with you deep... wud love to see that tina-rohit chemistry once again on screen in UTWinkEmbarrassed

But provided CVs & RK listen to us...Also this time, RK should not again fall victim to any RUMOURED insecurity and internal politics issues... Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITcjs369shivani9

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Clearly real-life pairing is affecting reel-life...Many people wanted Veer-Ichcha together and now they have it also...but the results are visible to most of us... Even if Vansh was not as positive as Veer, but I would still say that Vansh-Ichcha chemistry was the best...Day Dreaming

RK (Vansh-lookalike) should come back in the show as the new man (maybe Rathore's younger brother) in Ichcha's life so that Tappu ka Pappu will get back his senses...LOL

hmmmnnn quite possible...
@red yes yess yesss Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingif it becomes true then its gg toPartyDancingEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Thanks for understanding me..I thought this time also, I'll not get proper support from anyone (except Rohitiansss) for RK/Vansh like earlier...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

@red yes yess yesss Day Dreamingif it becomes true then its gg toLOL

Thanks for understanding me..I thought this time also, I'll not get proper support from anyone (except Rohitiansss) for RK/Vansh like earlier...

heyy iss mein tqs kyu...i hv never misundertood u..s far as i remeber n apologies if ii hv..Embarrassed.i wud never hv objected 2 Vansh had he given Ichcha all the love he gave without the physical n emotional totrture, i understand thts part of his psyche given his habits, at tht time Veer was a better choice in ..but with changing cirumstances we hv 2 change n i am not ashamed 2 change if there is validity in any situation.

Rohit is an awesome intense actor..its a shame i didnt watch all his episodes as i didnt like the abv mentioned neg  psyche...but ur suggestion is the best one so so far..sorry ..for keep changing my best option.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.i go for the best when its available n 2 me this seems 2 b the best option nowBig smileEmbarrassedLOLLOL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Yes 38 [61.29%]
No 24 [38.71%]

next looking forward to 61.5% for a yessDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedLOL
rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

@red yes yess yesss Day Dreamingif it becomes true then its gg toLOL

heyy iss mein tqs kyu...i hv never misundertood u..s far as i remeber n apologies if ii hv..Embarrassed.i wud never hv objected 2 Vansh had he given Ichcha all the love he gave without the physical n emotional totrture, i understand thts part of his psyche given his habits, at tht time Veer was a better choice in ..but with changing cirumstances we hv 2 change n i am not ashamed 2 change if there is validity in any situation.

Rohit is an awesome intense actor..its a shame i didnt watch all his episodes as i didnt like the abv mentioned neg  psyche...but ur suggestion is the best one so so far..sorry ..for keep changing my best option.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.i go for the best when its available n 2 me this seems 2 b the best option nowBig smileEmbarrassedLOLLOL

No dear..No need to apologize...it is just my general opinion...not directed to anyone in particular...
Good that we are at the same point of agreement...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Lets make ppl sign a petition to eliminate VeerEmbarrassed like jaya said to sign a petition to end uttaran

DancingPartykaab kaha kaise karni haiDay Dreaming, i'm ready..infact ever readyLOLLOLLOL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

here shivani... I fulfilled your wish of yes votes climbing to 61%...WinkLOL...
Veer is hardly doing much these days except for irritating the audience with his duffer behaviour... so he may as well go ...

awww long time no see, missed u, been on a vacation naa to mumbai n to bangalore if i'm not wrongHugPartyDancing btw thank u very muchhhBig smile

u know me coming der PartyPartyPartyPartyParty will send u a pm a lil laterBig smile

Go to top