Poll

Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..๐Ÿ˜† He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..๐Ÿคฃ So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Chitra once again tooo goodโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. How I wish the way Vansh forced  her to drink water someone forces the 'truth serum' down Winky's throat๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘yaar mein comparision karne jaayun toh iccha is worse than veer.
but they both r good, so yes ur solution is absolutely perfect, improvement, death se kyaa haasil hoga,
iccha veer dono ko maar do fir tapu bab kaa raaz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, does anyone want that
every sensible person here wants iccha and veer to fight taps, stay together , we always talk abt the serial should end, it will not, so we should not waste ur energy on that
we should give valuable suggestions on improvising them , give cvs msg that all is not well here

@shivani, ek improvement option hona chahiye tha,

hehe i felt i shud just gv my pov here ...Plzz dont think death is useless...DEATH is the ultimat truth of life..noone can say if a baby will b born but a baby born can and will certainly die some day amy 110yrs later...but the whole point Death is not uselss it teaches u many valuable lessons..

--- stick to intructions and advise..the chances of  survival r higher.
---- from the death of one person hundreds 2 thousands may realise the importance of getting treated for a disease.
--- when u try and fail to improve the disease part has to b removed b it a kidney yaa liver, eye hand leg even brain if req...to ensure body funtion properly..in comparision to a story..if  a charcater is messing up with a story, its better tht charcater b removed to the story survive
---- just a lil divertion from feild of health ...lets go 2 law n order
if there is no death penalty as a punishment..the world will b full of criminals, every criminal  wud go to a jail enjoy a period of time and get back 2 crime again..i am not entirely sure if Death penalty if followed all ove rthe world..but just had 2 write this to say I consider very imp aspect of life..

when there is no improvement..dealth will take over eventually..thts the only universal truth...which cant b lied..wht i mean by red is a dead person cant b made alive

BTW I just wish 2 clarify I am not forcing my opinion on u, but just felt like sharing my pov and hence written this..kindly ignore me..yaa say u disagree if u wish to..yaa agree its entirely upto u..but honestly no offence meant in anyform anytime..thts my truth..๐Ÿ˜Š plus prv post,,,sorry for the long post but i know u love 2 read ...though not necessarily my posts๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

Anmol I am glad u opened up within 24 hrs after i opened the topic๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†and expressed urself may i divert ur attention to the second post of this thread to actually suggest tht i realised tht made this poll in a haste and i loved an option three..b it whtever...generally i give mayb as option in all most all of my polls when there is a yes no, but this time i purposely avoided it , i wanted a definate yes and a def no... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anmol I am glad u opened up within 24 hrs after i opened the topic๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†and expressed urself may i divert ur attention to the second post of this thread to actually suggest tht i realised tht made this poll in a haste and i loved an option three..b it whtever...generally i give mayb as option in all most all of my polls when there is a yes no, but this time i purposely avoided it , i wanted a definate yes and a def no... ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yay i was looking 4 the right moment to attack๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† tumne socha hoga why i was not replying๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
oh ok , galti ho jaati hain
ankit ki post ne hawa badal di๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†now it a close fight between yes and no๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

hehe i felt i shud just gv my pov here ...Plzz dont think death is useless...DEATH is the ultimat truth of life..noone can say if a baby will b born but a baby born can and will certainly die some day amy 110yrs later...but the whole point Death is not uselss it teaches u many valuable lessons..

--- stick to intructions and advise..the chances of  survival r higher.
---- from the death of one person hundreds 2 thousands may realise the importance of getting treated for a disease.
--- when u try and fail to improve the disease part has to b removed b it a kidney yaa liver, eye hand leg even brain if req...to ensure body funtion properly..in comparision to a story..if  a charcater is messing up with a story, its better tht charcater b removed to the story survive
---- just a lil divertion from feild of health ...lets go 2 law n order
if there is no death penalty as a punishment..the world will b full of criminals, every criminal  wud go to a jail enjoy a period of time and get back 2 crime again..i am not entirely sure if Death penalty if followed all ove rthe world..but just had 2 write this to say I consider very imp aspect of life..

when there is no improvement..dealth will take over eventually..thts the only universal truth...which cant b lied..wht i mean by red is a dead person cant b made alive

BTW I just wish 2 clarify I am not forcing my opinion on u, but just felt like sharing my pov and hence written this..kindly ignore me..yaa say u disagree if u wish to..yaa agree its entirely upto u..but honestly no offence meant in anyform anytime..thts my truth..๐Ÿ˜Š plus prv post,,,sorry for the long post but i know u love 2 read ...though not necessarily my posts๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

shivani pls dont bring medical into this, i hate bio , u know naaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
death of veer will not result in anything good, i feel, veer still can be improved
if u had talked abt taps death , then yes but veer , strong no
i know death honi hain ek din but zabardasti ksi ki death chahna woh bhi ek bhale insaan ki(i know its a character) not good acc to me,
i know veer has become a total useless but still i want him in the show, actually i want to see his misery when he comes to know abt taps truth , he will suffer then thinking of all those moments, that time his expressions would be fun 2 watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†dont u think so
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
for me only interest in this show is to see reaction of each and everybody in this show. Mai, Dada, Nani, Divya, Damini, Jogi etc. after tht who is going with whom dosnt matter, but without exposure even Veecha or TRAP is not interesting. neither the death of Veer, TAPU or Ichchha. this is absolutely my personal POV๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 43 [51.19%]
No 41 [48.81%]

shivani9 thumbnail
wohooo๐Ÿฅณ
truly awesone 84 votes in 26hrs.18mins..wowww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yay i was looking 4 the right moment to attack๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† tumne socha hoga why i was not replying๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
oh ok , galti ho jaati hain
ankit ki post ne hawa badal di๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†now it a close fight between yes and no๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@blue ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aagayena raste pe, woh bass hai i'm happy๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ rahe for  close fight...i love a close finish, i love a healthy fight, i love a healthy competition, i love the nail baiting finishhhes, therez more thrill, therez more excitement in tht...so i'm absolutely  absolutely lovinggg ittt๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ 
thank u for joining in the party...i will explain rest later๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿฅณ
intruderfast thumbnail

@blue ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aagayena raste pe, woh bass hai i'm happy๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ rahe for  close fight...i love a close finish, i love a healthy fight, i love a healthy competition, i love the nail baiting finishhhes, therez more thrill, therez more excitement in tht...so i'm absolutely  absolutely lovinggg ittt๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ 
thank u for joining in the party...i will explain rest later๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿฅณ

yayyy votes equal ho gayeee, i think jinone yes ke liye vote kiya they might be rethinking now, josh mein ho jaata hain
shivani9 thumbnail

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 43 [50.00%]
No 43 [50.00%]

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ 86 votes๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ