Poll Question :

Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..πŸ˜† He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..🀣 So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..🀣🀣

I am backk 70 votes in less than 24 hrs

Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics

Yes 41 [58.57%]

No 29 [41.43%]
Infact 72 votesπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ in less than 24 hrs..

Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 41 [56.94%]
No 31 [43.06%]

Mughe lag raha hai kahi sach me na eleminate ho jaye...according to poll πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†-πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hermoinee

@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..πŸ˜† He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..🀣 So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..🀣🀣

🀣 rockinggg humour🀣
Originally posted by ladybird9

🀣 rockinggg humour🀣

Absolutely 🀣... but wots this yes n no coming up neck to neck in the poll πŸ˜•
@Ankit n Hermoinee

excellent choice of words πŸ‘πŸ€£
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Absolutely 🀣... but wots this yes n no coming up neck to neck in the poll πŸ˜•

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ups and downs r part of life, they shud never trbl us, we shud trbl them,...see the good side of it 72 members particpating in a poll in less than 24 hrs thts truly a record participation according 2 me, gen the numbers dont go beyond 35 even after 3 days..so this is a very a damm interesting debate, the more the merrier πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† many more r likely to patricipate too so no worries...πŸ˜ƒ hai naaa
Anmol I am glad u opened up within 24 hrs after i opened the topicπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†and expressed urself may i divert ur attention to the second post of this thread to actually suggest tht i realised tht made this poll in a haste and i loved an option three..b it whtever...generally i give mayb as option in all most all of my polls when there is a yes no, but this time i purposely avoided it , i wanted a definate yes and a def no... 😊
Originally posted by ladybird9

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ups and downs r part of life, they shud never trbl us, we shud trbl them,...see the good side of it 72 members particpating in a poll in less than 24 hrs thts truly a record participation according 2 me, gen the numbers dont go beyond 35 even after 3 days..so this is a very a damm interesting debate, the more the merrier πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† many more r likely to patricipate too so no worries...πŸ˜ƒ hai naaa

Oh so many hugs 😳... thanks buddy n here r some from me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..

n yea ur right we shud trouble them 😊... sorry i didnt know of other poll stats... well then in that case this is fantabulous... way 2 go Shivani n every1 else who has participated n will do so... n truly Veer gone phusss is a very interesting debate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so yep im wiv u πŸ˜ƒ