Poll

Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: souroj

Pls Shivani Veer shud get some peace in hell🤣🤣

ohhh nooo 🤣 very valid point given he loved ichcha truly at some point...🤔..so.smart lady u suggest an option to evade tht nuisance🤣 i'm logging off now cyaaa😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end it😆😆 i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengi😆😆😆 i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad element😆😆 

Ankit...you are just fabulous in your responses...truly unbiased and critical when required😆😆😉👏😆😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

ohhh nooo 🤣 very valid point given he loved ichcha truly at some point...🤔..so.smart lady u suggest an option to evade tht nuisance🤣 i'm logging off now cyaaa😃

A very simple suggestion, let him rot him hell but widout Tappu😃.
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

Ankit...you are just fabulous in your responses...truly unbiased and critical when required😆

Aditiji sorry for interupting this is my response just in case u missed it...but no worries if u choose to ignore.its ur liberty...i felt it was imp 2 read my pov as i clearly know Ankit addressed tht Q 2 me n i felt appr i show this istead of replying again...no worries at all we r disagreeing...thts absolutely perfect..without further delay my reply n apology if seen this already b said something b4 this post gets posted tata..

mahashay ji, namashkar😛😆😆 kabhe kabar pt ko dhamkee bhee deni padte hai..ke if u dont control ur diabetis and ur the wound on the leg is not healing.😭..below knee amputation karna padega 🤢and if inspite of a sad amputation😔 pt still does not follow advse abt what he needs 2  do and diabetis is still not contrlled inspite of best medication and thus operated wound not healing n gets infected n he goest septic he wud die inspite of best support and best antibiotics....kabhe kabhe dhamke dena aa yaaa realtity chk yaaa future dikhana bhee 😳is a bigg part of treating patients..u have 2 tell them u will die if u dont follow the instructions and i guess t is imp for them 2 know tht they will die if they dont follow the correct advise...sorry for my long bhashan if impressed ..plzzz mera consultation fees bhej dena 😉😆😆

shivani9 thumbnail

jeee koshish toh hoge always not to mistake par 2 err is human and doctors r no Gods to b perfect all the time, but wht is imp is to recognise u made a mistake and treat it..dont worry u r in safe hands if u choose me for any worst reasons u can imagine 😆 given the fact i am proven 2 b so bad😆

btw..Ankit Mahashayji Pranam again...apologies...i just rembered..its just not recognising a mistake n treating it tht is is imp..its all the more imp  2 make sure tht mistake is not repeated next time n see tht something valuable is learnt even from a mistake and spread it/share it with memebers of the medical freternity to make medicne is a safe practice and in the best interests of the patient..n the world in general...sorry i shud have said it ealrier itself, par forgot...no worries this reply is complete and upto my satisafction now😊

btw from any mistake lessons shud b learnt i understand not everyone is wise 2 learn from their mistakes..😳
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Aditiji sorry for interupting this is my response just in case u missed it...but no worries if u choose to ignore.its ur liberty...i felt it was imp 2 read my pov as i clearly know Ankit addressed tht Q 2 me n i felt appr i show this istead of replying again...no worries at all we r disagreeing...thts absolutely perfect..without further delay my reply n apology if seen this already b said something b4 this post gets posted tata..

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

Ankit...you are just fabulous in your responses...truly unbiased and critical when required😆

Aditi jii u know, i m really unbiased and neutral person and dont hv attachment to any character in this stupid serial😆😆 i hv no compulsion to defend any character, ya due to some masti, i m lebeled as biased person, which is not true😉 thanx for recognising it😊
groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Aditi jii u know, i m really unbiased and neutral person and dont hv attachment to any character in this stupid serial😆😆 i hv no compulsion to defend any character, ya due to some masti, i m lebeled as biased person, which is not true😉 thanx for recognising it😊

Absolutely and you continue to be who you are...those who know you and matter will recognise that...these characters do not deserve any defense anyway...all we do is dissect, praise or chew them out whenever required...and that goes for all the characters.😊
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shivani im sorry im late

but u got it bang on !! the guy is utter nonsense n should be eliminated asap
groucho thumbnail