Users

Frequent Posters

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

hmmmnnn quite possible...
@red yes yess yesss 😍😍😍😍😍😍if it becomes true then its gg toπŸ₯³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for understanding me..I thought this time also, I'll not get proper support from anyone (except Rohitiansss) for RK/Vansh like earlier...
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_deep

Thanks for understanding me..I thought this time also, I'll not get proper support from anyone (except Rohitiansss) for RK/Vansh like earlier...

heyy iss mein tqs kyu...i hv never misundertood u..s far as i remeber n apologies if ii hv..😳.i wud never hv objected 2 Vansh had he given Ichcha all the love he gave without the physical n emotional totrture, i understand thts part of his psyche given his habits, at tht time Veer was a better choice in ..but with changing cirumstances we hv 2 change n i am not ashamed 2 change if there is validity in any situation.

Rohit is an awesome intense actor..its a shame i didnt watch all his episodes as i didnt like the abv mentioned neg  psyche...but ur suggestion is the best one so so far..sorry ..for keep changing my best option.😳😳😳.i go for the best when its available n 2 me this seems 2 b the best option nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Yes 38 [61.29%]
No 24 [38.71%]

next looking forward to 61.5% for a yessπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

heyy iss mein tqs kyu...i hv never misundertood u..s far as i remeber n apologies if ii hv..😳.i wud never hv objected 2 Vansh had he given Ichcha all the love he gave without the physical n emotional totrture, i understand thts part of his psyche given his habits, at tht time Veer was a better choice in ..but with changing cirumstances we hv 2 change n i am not ashamed 2 change if there is validity in any situation.

Rohit is an awesome intense actor..its a shame i didnt watch all his episodes as i didnt like the abv mentioned neg  psyche...but ur suggestion is the best one so so far..sorry ..for keep changing my best option.😳😳😳.i go for the best when its available n 2 me this seems 2 b the best option nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No dear..No need to apologize...it is just my general opinion...not directed to anyone in particular...
Good that we are at the same point of agreement...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

Lets make ppl sign a petition to eliminate Veer😳 like jaya said to sign a petition to end uttaran

πŸ₯³kaab kaha kaise karni hai😍, i'm ready..infact ever readyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

here shivani... I fulfilled your wish of yes votes climbing to 61%...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
Veer is hardly doing much these days except for irritating the audience with his duffer behaviour... so he may as well go ...

awww long time no see, missed u, been on a vacation naa to mumbai n to bangalore if i'm not wrongπŸ€—πŸ₯³ btw thank u very muchhhπŸ˜ƒ

u know me coming der πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ will send u a pm a lil laterπŸ˜ƒ
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

absolutely agree with you deep... wud love to see that tina-rohit chemistry once again on screen in UTπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³
πŸ˜‰
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not really watching this soap, but I gather Veer has become worse than Tapni and Ichcha, he seems to the root cause of all problems for everyone.

Will this story b better without him, i mean kidnap him, kill him an accident and just eliminate this charcater and  end this nonsense soap😑😑
well I may have just given an idea to prolong the soap, I am sorryπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But honestly there is no meaning in having a hero Veer who is a clown along with lead lady Ichcha as a clown.

Given the fact tht Veer is repsonsible for all the problem in the show I suggest this character b eminated and just end the ******** showπŸ˜†

Plzz vote. Tqs😊

maine bhi eliminate ke liye vote diya...lekin agar wo baap ban sakta hain tho baap banke phir baad me jaaye πŸ˜›...main tang aa gayi hoon wo idiot dada aur uski pyari bahu that is mai ke tanon se...unhe pata chale ki tappu ki achievement rathod ke wajeh se hain...baap banne ke baad veer ka koyi kaam nahin hain...bas wo teek se kar dee
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_deep

No dear..No need to apologize...it is just my general opinion...not directed to anyone in particular...
Good that we are at the same point of agreement...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A pleasureπŸ€— happy days r here again..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..its a refreshing idea πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ n happy journeyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†