Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ladybird9

heyy kikyo, welcome 2 our forum😊 plzz dont minddd.. i'm just a very curious personπŸ˜› so hv some questions for u

1)@red wht do u really mean ur new, but at the same time you know Veer ka baaja ek saal se baj raha haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how did u know tht πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• some magical 6th sense or somethingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† or were a member here b4, if yes may i know previous id, if u dont really mind..told u just cutious...plzz free 2 ignore all my questions, i wont really mind😊

2) btw do u use the question only why all the time yaa do u also use the question why not

3) whom do u scold most, dumb yaa dumbestπŸ˜†

Finally
4) one last question, did u really mind me asking the abv questions, if yes..apologies no offence really really meant...i am just a curious person n sadly my observation doesnt help me become less curious..so just chill😊

now as a reply why veer is being bashed since one year,..thts..becoz hez suddenly become  the dumbest from the most smartest in the show n btw thus become the most stupidest hero in the entite tv history, naturally he will get more abuses and not praises...u dont hv 2 agree with me this is just the way think n it may b right so y not Veer, y cant he bashed yaa whtever word u fancy to useπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thank u...for welcoming ..😊 and i dont join any place without reading about its past..i have read  a few posts of you guys thats why i said its been almost one year or more than that veer bbπŸ˜† btw i have felt whatever ichcha tapasya do veer will be abused in this forum... which i dont find a bit fair..lol galti karay ichcha gali paray veer ko...😲ab dekho na ichcha itni dumbness dikha rahe hay ...one in hundred members bash her or says anything to her jab k veer lol pura aik club khula hay phir bhi aag alag galiyan par rahe hain😲 or ichcha πŸ€”  he is  not worthy of ichcha ...he is this he is that..can you guys give me one solid reason how come ichcha is worthy of himπŸ˜•,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and veer is dumbest person in the show  no i think this title still belongs ichcha🀒lol jo guards k samany yeh bhool jati hay k woh veer ki patini hay is say bada duffer kon ho ga🀒and if veer is dumbest hero ichcha mata is also the dumbest heroine in entire entertainment historyπŸ˜† Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

πŸ˜²πŸ˜† thank u...for welcoming ..😊 and i dont join any place without reading about its past..i have read  a few posts of you guys thats why i said its been almost one year or more than that veer bbπŸ˜† btw i have felt whatever ichcha tapasya do veer will be abused in this forum... which i dont find a bit fair..lol galti karay ichcha gali paray veer ko...😲ab dekho na ichcha itni dumbness dikha rahe hay ...one in hundred members bash her or says anything to her jab k veer lol pura aik club khula hay phir bhi aag alag galiyan par rahe hain😲 or ichcha πŸ€”  he is  not worthy of ichcha ...he is this he is that..can you guys give me one solid reason how come ichcha is worthy of himπŸ˜•,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

my pleasure, i always love interacting with ppl n i'm reaaly glad n thankful..u answered.at least some of my questions..n u hv the liberty to answer only wht ur happy about..i ahve no objection 2 tht...and i want to tell this is what is exactly is happening here,members r using thier liberty 2 do just what they r happy abt and they love 2 bash veer and i think thts y they r doing tht and 2 answer the question y bash veer the answer is very obvious..they dont like him..again ur free 2 disagree.. every one is using der liberty and we should accept it yaa leave itt reg the final point in red...I dont relly like to divert the issue of veer being eliminated to a Ichcha post...this post is meant for Veer's future..lets just talk abt tht..and plzz feel free 2 open a topic on tht and keep me informed and i will comment der..provided i am free and in a mood ..sorry no offence..i just wanted u 2 realise i wud exercise my liberty..have a gr8 time..this place is truly wonderful..just open up..dont hesistate to extend a hand of friendship..if u like any therz no harm really and then u will really enjoy..but i side effcet  u will get addicted to the love and affection of ur friends and thts very diffcult 2 tackle..i tell u this my own exp..anycase i will stop..i am getting bad habits writing long postss.sorry abt tht..tqs for time replying and also reading my perspective..have a good day..tata.g2g..catch u later😊
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Clearly real-life pairing is affecting reel-life...Many people wanted Veer-Ichcha together and now they have it also...but the results are visible to most of us... Even if Vansh was not as positive as Veer, but I would still say that Vansh-Ichcha chemistry was the best...😍

RK (Vansh-lookalike) should come back in the show as the new man (maybe Rathore's younger brother) in Ichcha's life so that Tappu ka Pappu will get back his senses...πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Yes 37 [60.66%]
No 24 [39.34%]

this awesome 61 votes in less than 20 hrs...tq u all ..i'm waiting for yess 2  climb to  61%πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_deep

Clearly real-life pairing is affecting reel-life...Many people wanted Veer-Ichcha together and now they have it also...but the results are visible to most of us... Even if Vansh was not as positive as Veer, but I would still say that Vansh-Ichcha chemistry was the best...😍

RK (Vansh-lookalike) should come back in the show as the new man (maybe Rathore's younger brother) in Ichcha's life so that Tappu ka Pappu will get back his senses...πŸ˜†

hmmmnnn quite possible...
@red yes yess yesss 😍😍😍😍😍😍if it becomes true then its gg toπŸ₯³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lets make ppl sign a petition to eliminate Veer😳 like jaya said to sign a petition to end uttaran
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

here shivani... I fulfilled your wish of yes votes climbing to 61%...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
Veer is hardly doing much these days except for irritating the audience with his duffer behaviour... so he may as well go ...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rittu_deep

absolutely agree with you deep... wud love to see that tina-rohit chemistry once again on screen in UTπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly Cjs.. hes hardly doing anything.. infact when ever hes on screen it irritates me like anything.. so its better he leaves🀒
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

absolutely agree with you deep... wud love to see that tina-rohit chemistry once again on screen in UTπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

But provided CVs & RK listen to us...Also this time, RK should not again fall victim to any RUMOURED insecurity and internal politics issues... πŸ˜›