Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ROFL... sure go on ... u can get as nasty as u want , i dont mind , in a way MOTW helps ppl know more about a person , based on that only i take my friendship with them on next level, like making them friends for life or limit them till show lasts or till IF ...

I have spoken to some ppl i grilled and they are ppl , i wont want to loose ...
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

ROFL... sure go on ... u can get as nasty as u want , i dont mind , in a way MOTW helps ppl know more about a person , based on that only i take my friendship with them on next level, like making them friends for life or limit them till show lasts or till IF ...

I have spoken to some ppl i grilled and they are ppl , i wont want to loose ...

done 175+++ questions in all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† in round 1 more rounds to go๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Yes 30 [58.82%]
No 21 [41.18%]

woww 51 votes in less than 11 hrs..tq u every one๐Ÿ˜Š
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There was a segment  a few days back on SBB or SBS that role of lead men in serials is useless -  as women are being shown (which made me LOL ๐Ÿ˜†)  so this is not just UT that Veer is being shown the way he is nowadays, its across all the soap shows...Ishaan, Manav, Veer and a few others were quoted.

What I find hilarious about these shows is they have a domino effect, if one bahu is having a baby all the bahus across all shows are having babies, last year looks like was year of marriages and now its season of babies and marriages relationships breaking up...

Be sure to see Veer and Ichcha breakup...the veecha moment in the car with background song Ichcha remembering her marriage and song scene with lyrics saying to the effect "dont know how long these moments will last"

Moreover, day before yesterday Taps says "Veer koh kuch nahee honah chahiyeh nahee toh mai tumhe maaph nahee karugee" and Precap Veer says to Ichcha "Mai ish bachche koh kissi keemat par khonah nahee chahtah"...Ichcha the epitome of sacrifices that CVS has made her, the punch bag Ichcha and Damini are they willl move out instead of fighting with the numbnuts...

god know what interaction Veer will have with Taps tomorrow after veecha reach home and Veer  rushes in leaving Ichcha high and dry, to check if Taps is OK if baby is OK, I am sure Taps or Nani are going to say something about the baby etc...and the precap is a result of it...what Veer said is his attachement or fear what Jogi will say to him too if something happens to the baby

Kab tak CVS will have Ichcha lie to Veer...

This show has all his characters depicted so confused all relationships are convoluted now that even CVS does not know how to unwind it all to normalcy  ๐Ÿ˜•
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why Veer?
 I think the CVS should show a track where both lovebirds (Ichha and Taps, Ichha certainly acted like one in the last episode :)) meet with an accident and their faces get destroyed.
 Their family members reach with their respective photographs and doctors perform plastic surgery. Somehow their faces get mixed up. Ichha gets Taps face and Taps gets Ichha's face. That means Rashmi will portray Iccha from there on. Rashmi will be happy because she will get to play positive role. And Tina dutta can become Taps  and then act as much dumbo as possible. No body will care. Even if she becomes the punching bag (because of real life insecurities) no body will mind because everyone wants to see the vamp suffer in the serial. Atleast the story line will look normal and logical.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: spatty123

Why Veer?

I think the CVS should show a track where both lovebirds (Ichha and Taps, Ichha certainly acted like one in the last episode :)) meet with an accident and their faces get destroyed.
 Their family members reach with their respective photographs and doctors perform plastic surgery. Somehow their faces get mixed up. Ichha gets Taps face and Taps gets Ichha's face. That means Rashmi will portray Iccha from there on. Rashmi will be happy because she will get to play positive role. And Tina dutta can become Taps  and then act as much dumbo as possible. No body will care. Even if she becomes the punching bag (because of real life insecurities) no body will mind because everyone wants to see the vamp suffer in the serial. Atleast the story line will look normal and logical.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ itna gussa ?? arre this was nothing , u should have seen their earlier scenes right after generation leap , we always mocked their so called friendship which was not shown as friendship at all but more on lines of two gals love story 
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
every one in the uttaran is irritating now a days , bomb blast karo aur sabko marjanedo. then uttaran ends. great relief.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

How about making Rathore also to meet with an accident and do plastic surgery in such a way it looks as though they have exchanged their faces?  Then Taps will get Rathore with Veer's face and Veer with Rathore's face can live with Ichcha, of course after telling her that he is Veer like they show in the movies.. Amitabh removing a moustache partially and winking at his heroine to show his identity..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Please do not dispute this is illogical.. It is more logical than what they are showing in this serial..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You mean like the film FACEOFF with Nicholas Cage and John Travolta ?????? Why not it is an idea UT has already done without the face change...Tapasya in place of Ichcha at the wedding...pretty logical...but even that will turn out to be a drag...believe me.๐Ÿ˜•
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

woh kya hai na , we are sick of bang bajaing of icha and taps , they are old, abhi naya bakra mila hai tho kyu chode , never heard EQUAL treatmeant wala dialouge ??

well i am not asking to leave him...lakin equal๐Ÿ˜• well i am still new here dont know much about past but the posts i have seen here...veer ka baja almost aik saal say baj raha hay...๐Ÿ˜•his appreciation thread was the last one opened here and there too his criticisim so was just curious ..any ways leave it ..i won't spoil your fun ...but sorry to say i don't find equality here among veer ichcha and tapasya ...but anyways this is my analysis..it may be wrong... Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

well i am not asking to leave him...lakin equal๐Ÿ˜• well i am still new here dont know much about past but the posts i have seen here...veer ka baja almost aik saal say baj raha hay...๐Ÿ˜•his appreciation thread was the last one opened here and there too his criticisim so was just curious ..any ways leave it ..i won't spoil your fun ...but sorry to say i don't find equality here among veer ichcha and tapasya ...but anyways this is my analysis..it may be wrong...

heyy kikyo, welcome 2 our forum๐Ÿ˜Š plzz dont minddd.. i'm just a very curious person๐Ÿ˜› so hv some questions for u

1)@red wht do u really mean ur new, but at the same time you know Veer ka baaja ek saal se baj raha hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† how did u know tht ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• some magical 6th sense or something๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† or were a member here b4, if yes may i know previous id, if u dont really mind..told u just cutious...plzz free 2 ignore all my questions, i wont really mind๐Ÿ˜Š

2) btw do u use the question only why all the time yaa do u also use the question why not

3) whom do u scold most, dumb yaa dumbest๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Finally
4) one last question, did u really mind me asking the abv questions, if yes..apologies no offence really really meant...i am just a curious person n sadly my observation doesnt help me become less curious..so just chill๐Ÿ˜Š

now as a reply why veer is being bashed since one year,..thts..becoz hez suddenly become  the dumbest from the most smartest in the show n btw thus become the most stupidest hero in the entite tv history, naturally he will get more abuses and not praises...u dont hv 2 agree with me this is just the way think n it may b right so y not Veer, y cant he bashed yaa whtever word u fancy to use๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†