Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

😲 i promise , i will never come close to ur clinic even if iam dying 🀣

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† friends ko discount hai, no fees charged, medical ethics, u r always welcomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

hangg onn emergency caesarean section is just one option for tappy as shez preggy, warna kuch aur bhee surgeries haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i wont mention..yaa shud i...πŸ€”...ok kardete hu..stapling her mouth yaa her stomachπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail
i want all 3 till the end of the soap...i also want to watch tapasya in pain...
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

i want all 3 till the end of the soap...i also want to watch tapasya in pain...

no prblm mam, we can very well do tht  but is it okay if we get a new Veer😳 u know what i meanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes.. i do not want him in this show anymore...he should die or something...very annoying and is disgrace to the title "hero" of the show ..lol 
shivani9 thumbnail
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 23 [62.16%]
No 14 [37.84%]
😍😍😍
😍
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±tum log hamesha veer ki hi band bajatay rehtay hoπŸ₯± kabhi ichcha ki bhi bajaya karo na,..woh kon sa mahan heroine hayπŸ₯±
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±tum log hamesha veer ki hi band bajatay rehtay hoπŸ₯± kabhi ichcha ki bhi bajaya karo na,..woh kon sa mahan heroine hayπŸ₯±

Please check the following link:

This is what people have been doing the whole of both yesterday and today...πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Please check the following link:

This is what people have been doing the whole of both yesterday and today...πŸ˜†

tqs for throwing some light on the subject ChitraπŸ˜ƒ I honestly hvnt opened tht link...par i want to confess this topic was made on the spur of the moment as i was chatting with Souroj probably uttaran comedy thread or somethngg πŸ˜³πŸ˜† n i had to say it, so tht mebers of tht thread dont come and fight with me for opening this thread as a retaliation or somethinggπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
woh kya hai na , we are sick of bang bajaing of icha and taps , they are old, abhi naya bakra mila hai tho kyu chode , never heard EQUAL treatmeant wala dialouge ??
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

woh kya hai na , we are sick of bang bajaing of icha and taps , they are old, abhi naya bakra mila hai tho kyu chode , never heard EQUAL treatmeant wala dialouge ??

very well said jai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw@bold, naya trend, naya jaap.nayeee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.just like naya ghar nayee gaadi nayeee biwi typesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†