Poll Question :

Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lilly2

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• how come veer is worst  than ichcha and taps...they are still worse than him๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผus nay kabhi zindagi mein kuch kiya hi hay...once in blue moon๐Ÿคข but yeh dono shoro din say loser thi hain aur hamesha rahen gi๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ sorry my simileys are for them ๐Ÿ˜Š please dont be confused ..but i really hate these two๐Ÿ˜กeven more than veer๐Ÿคข

Bcoz he is still allowing these two nitwits to stay in his life๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. He shud just tell them GTH and go back to US
Originally posted by hermoinee

How about making Rathore also to meet with an accident and do plastic surgery in such a way it looks as though they have exchanged their faces?  Then Taps will get Rathore with Veer's face and Veer with Rathore's face can live with Ichcha, of course after telling her that he is Veer like they show in the movies.. Amitabh removing a moustache partially and winking at his heroine to show his identity..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Please do not dispute this is illogical.. It is more logical than what they are showing in this serial..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Brilliant Chitra๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, I am really loving thiss๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† probably this is a perfect solution๐Ÿ˜Ž new Rathod aka Nandish.. trbling evil tappy for her crimes, he seems to rockk doing those scenes, hating tappy n showing disgust๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

uhhh well ...wat abt a new person in Ichcha's life ๐Ÿ˜›...veer & tap , mai , chanda all Dying ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜ก

Hmmm somehow Vansh lookalike back๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

uhhh well ...wat abt a new person in Ichcha's life ๐Ÿ˜›...veer & tap , mai , chanda all Dying ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜ก

yeahhh another lovely idea!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, i think we should buy tht soap n collaborate n do wonders, this show will def rockk with our ideas
๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by souroj

Oh God Chitra๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Veer/ Rathod removing his moustache and winking at Iccha๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ

ohh nooo ๐Ÿคฃ i just got the whole point ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ 

Bcoz he is still allowing these two nitwits to stay in his life๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. He shud just tell them GTH and go back to US
to is liye woh ichcha aur tapasya say zaida bura ho gaya๐Ÿ˜• and ichcha deserves a new man in her life ๐Ÿ˜• i think you right about veer he is the biggest duffer ever otherwise these two women only deserve a strong beating not anyone's love๐Ÿคข 
Originally posted by hermoinee

How about making Rathore also to meet with an accident and do plastic surgery in such a way it looks as though they have exchanged their faces๐Ÿคฃ?  Then Taps will get Rathore with Veer's face and Veer with Rathore's face can live with Ichcha, of course after telling her that he is Veer like they show in the movies.. Amitabh removing a moustache partially and winking at his heroine to show his identity..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Please do not dispute this is illogical.. It is more logical than what they are showing in this serial..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Wat an Idea Chitra jee๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

I just can imagine Tappy's reaction if she knows its actually rathore ๐Ÿคฃ

Hmmm somehow Vansh lookalike back๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

yes yes yesss yesss๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜
yesss pleaseee!! i wont mind some other hero!
if veer was so strong then there was no need for satya and rathore.

even without veer the serial can be dragged for another 2 years with mai dadaji cursing iccha for taking away their son again.