Uttaran

E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33

Poll

Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not really watching this soap, but I gather Veer has become worse than Tapni and Ichcha, he seems to the root cause of all problems for everyone.

Will this story b better without him, i mean kidnap him, kill him an accident and just eliminate this charcater and  end this nonsense soap😡😡
well I may have just given an idea to prolong the soap, I am sorry😳😆😆

But honestly there is no meaning in having a hero Veer who is a clown along with lead lady Ichcha as a clown.

Given the fact tht Veer is repsonsible for all the problem in the show I suggest this character b eminated and just end the ******** show😆

Plzz vote. Tqs😊
History of the poll yaa background Click 😊me
Analysis  Click here

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
I just heard another option..from a dear friend souroj, tht meets with an accident, needs plastic surgery for his face, in buy one get one free offer, thery will transplant his brain too for free 😃and the final result! BANGG!!! a brand new new Veer😎 🤣
Sorry i cant change options i wud have loved to vote for this option😉
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😕 i think i should not vote ...for me everyone in the show is a loser 👎🏼  reason for their own miseries 👎🏼 and equally worst🤢 i wish they all die in some plane crash and we get a sigh of relief..bring in new cast , new characters oh no no new end this crap😡
souroj thumbnail
Oh God Shivani, u have already made a poll😆😆😆😆
I want a brand new Veer😃.
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
😊😕😕 how come veer is worst  than ichcha and taps...they are still worse than him👎🏼us nay kabhi zindagi mein kuch kiya hi hay...once in blue moon🤢 but yeh dono shoro din say loser thi hain aur hamesha rahen gi👎🏼 sorry my simileys are for them 😊 please dont be confused ..but i really hate these two😡even more than veer🤢
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

I just heard another option..from a dear friend souroj, tht meets with an accident, needs plastic surgery for his face, in buy one get one free offer, thery will transplant his brain too for free 😃and the final result! BANGG!!! a brand new new Veer😎 🤣

How about making Rathore also to meet with an accident and do plastic surgery in such a way it looks as though they have exchanged their faces?  Then Taps will get Rathore with Veer's face and Veer with Rathore's face can live with Ichcha, of course after telling her that he is Veer like they show in the movies.. Amitabh removing a moustache partially and winking at his heroine to show his identity..🤣🤣.. Please do not dispute this is illogical.. It is more logical than what they are showing in this serial..🤣🤣
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jdfan

😕 i think i should not vote ...for me everyone in the show is a loser 👎🏼  reason for their own miseries 👎🏼 and equally worst🤢 i wish they all die in some plane crash and we get a sigh of relief..bring in new cast , new characters oh no no new end this crap😡

👏..i agree ..i used to be a veecha fan but seeing their present condition 🤢 i want them rot in hell🤢 i dont care 🤢
souroj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

How about making Rathore also to meet with an accident and do plastic surgery in such a way it looks as though they have exchanged their faces?  Then Taps will get Rathore with Veer's face and Veer with Rathore's face can live with Ichcha, of course after telling her that he is Veer like they show in the movies.. Amitabh removing a moustache partially and winking at his heroine to show his identity..🤣🤣.. Please do not dispute this is illogical.. It is more logical than what they are showing in this serial..🤣🤣

Oh God Chitra🤣🤣. Veer/ Rathod removing his moustache and winking at Iccha🤣
🤣
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

Oh God Shivani, u have already made a poll😆
I want a brand new Veer😃.

yaaa, 😳😆😆😆😆 soon after replying to u der, i opned this poll here, i should hv waited a lil longer for ur reply, i wud then have done this poll differently, incl this as an option, a brand new veer😉😉😉😳😆😆 n tht wud b my choice too😃
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

uhhh well ...wat abt a new person in Ichcha's life 😛...veer & tap , mai , chanda all Dying 😡
😡