Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HAHAHA

seems like this will be a very interesting performance, or may be in fact a very memorable one as well. Looking forward to watching it tomorrow.
aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well i am sure siddesh will do well. No bashing intended but i hope this is not the takkar round, because it is suppose to be like compared with like.
aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Siddesh performance look good. I must say it seems that DID 1 is copycat to DID 2. This (siddesh performance) was followed from Parvez in his takkar acting as a girl. The songs used by DID 1 was also formely used by D sir in Dance ke Baap. DID 1 trio - Lose control etc. Siddesh was follwed from Terrence (Shakti Performance), Lyndi hop (Bhavna and Jai copied from (geeta Ma). but it is not there fault i guess, it is the cheoragraphers. But is is okay, no bashing intended.
DiamondLife thumbnail
Something new..awesome
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aramint

Siddesh performance look good. I must say it seems that DID 1 is copycat to DID 2. This (siddesh performance) was followed from Parvez in his takkar acting as a girl. The songs used by DID 1 was also formely used by D sir in Dance ke Baap. DID 1 trio - Lose control etc. Siddesh was follwed from Terrence (Shakti Performance), Lyndi hop (Bhavna and Jai copied from (geeta Ma). but it is not there fault i guess, it is the cheoragraphers. But is is okay, no bashing intended.

Well this kind of performance from siddhesh is not that surprising, he did this in DID 1, also in his last reality show he did a solo just like this and there also he had to change costumes and he danced as a lady...he got perfect score for that...so their choreographers clearly know he is perfect for this, u can't really compare this with pervez's performance, that was just a little part but siddhesh himself did plenty of performances like this earlier...i do agree with the other performance comparisons...😊
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
he looks drag

that having said, i salute any guy who can even walk in girly heels!
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ooO!!! Exciting!! I am sure he is going to rock it!!! πŸ‘ Sid is super good at mending his skills and expressions, so can't wait!!!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone here remember the mujra dance mixed with popping and locking performed by Siddesh and Prince on Maar Dala in DID1 and choreographed by Terence? Now THAT'S what I call a performance!!!!

He did a brilliant job then and I'm hoping he can create the same magic this time round too! :) Rock it Siddesh!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think this is looks like it's going to be a fun dance to see! Hats off to him for wearing heels and dancing. Me being a girl cannot do that. πŸ˜†
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Anyone here remember the mujra dance mixed with popping and locking performed by Siddesh and Prince on Maar Dala in DID1 and choreographed by Terence? Now THAT'S what I call a performance!!!!

He did a brilliant job then and I'm hoping he can create the same magic this time round too! :) Rock it Siddesh!

that dance from DID 1 cannot be compared at all... It was awesome...

yeah I am very much sure Sid will rock in this style... hoping for a good episode this weekendπŸ‘