Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

positive response from zee tv

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Meghna's Profile  ZEE TV's Profile  Meghna's Wall
  • Meghna Ghosh ZEE TV
    zee tv plz don't do this with gauri,rudra is gauri's entire life,plz don't separate rudra & gauri forever by marrying rudra with pihu,dont want this marriage to happen at all,we wanted a fresh new love story of raga & wanted rudra to realise his love for gauri once again and all we r getting this stupid track of rudra falling for pihu & marrying her,we are really upset with this current rudra/pihu's marriage,sangini is based on rudra & gauri/raga lovestory plz concentrate just on raga lovestory.
    8 hours ago 
      • ZEE TV We understand your feelings Meghna. Gauri is going through a rough phase but she will not be unhappy for life. You will see her happy in the future. Please wait and watch what happens in the future.
        6 hours ago
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Meghna's Profile  ZEE TV's Profile  Meghna's Wall
  • Meghna Ghosh ZEE TV
    zee tv plz make iqbal & binny perform together in gold awards 2011,binny is a fantastic dancer the best among all & iqbal and binny's chemistry is just oustanding & so sizzling that whenever they come together onscreen they put the entire stage on fire with their marvellous chemistry,plz do reply & inform us.
    Yesterday at 4:31pm 
      • Darine Khan MIK and Binny have to perform in Gold Awards !!!!!!! Please reply Zee !
        Yesterday at 4:35pm  
      • ZEE TV Meghna, Darine- We will try to fulfill your wish... :)
        6 hours ago 
      • Darine Khan Thanks Zee for your answer. It means that it's not sure that MIK and Binny will perform in Gold Awards, cause someone has asked about the lead pair of Pavitra Rishta, you've confirmed their participation... I am worried now!
        3 hours ago
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't like the fact that they've confirmed for the lead pair of PR's participation in the Gold Awards, and not MIK and Binny's one!
jyot_puja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monaghosh

Meghna's ProfileZEE TV's ProfileMeghna's Wall
  • Meghna GhoshZEE TV
    zee tv plz don't do this with gauri,rudra is gauri's entire life,plz don't separate rudra & gauri forever by marrying rudra with pihu,dont want this marriage to happen at all,we wanted a fresh new love story of raga & wanted rudra to realise his love for gauri once again and all we r getting this stupid track of rudra falling for pihu & marrying her,we are really upset with this current rudra/pihu's marriage,sangini is based on rudra & gauri/raga lovestory plz concentrate just on raga lovestory.
    8 hours ago
      • ZEE TVWe understand your feelings Meghna. Gauri is going through a rough phase but she will not be unhappy for life. You will see her happy in the future. Please wait and watch what happens in the future.
        6 hours ago

@Meghna..They are always ready with their diplomatic answers. When Gauri's future will come? At the end of the serial. May be 1 year after from today. Instead of believing their answers, for me it is better to watch the serial and satisfied with whatever crap they are showing. I am watching this only because of Iqbal and Binny. Stopped expecting anything interesting from Sangini CVs.

Edited by jyot_puja - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyot_puja

@Meghna..They are always ready with their diplomatic answers. When Gauri's future will come? At the end of the serial. May be 1 year after from today. Instead of believing their answers, for me it is better to watch the serial and satisfied with whatever crap they are showing. I am watching this only because of Iqbal and Binny. Stopped expecting anything interesting from Sangini CVs.

Exactly my thoughts..
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks mona and darine ...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Lets Wait And Watch To See What Happens. Iam Only Watching Sangini For Binny Sharma. and ...Iqbal Khan.