Posted: 12 years ago
Really praying that this is true (: 
Originally posted by Shantell

Hey hii Shika plz sticky this if ya can news just in.
KMH2 is not ending!!.
All i got is 3 wordz, End of Era KMH2 will be missed n looks like it was time for pastures new for Danish Pandor n Crew all bzt ur well wisher always..Till we catch up wheneva that maybi always with ya no matter what ya doing n where ya are...An good day now n all bzt..See ya when i see ya n do tke cre n god bless ya..:) Like I have said too Nitin n Karan..
Vaishnavi Rao likes this.
    • Danish Pandor Wssup..shahreen..hpe evrythin fne wd ya..nt comin often on fb nw...operatin through fone is bit complicatin at da sme tym..irritatin..lolzz...newayz...js to say u and evryone dt kmh nt gettin ova...those r jst rumours...chill ppl..chill..lolzzz...
      15 minutes ago LikeUnlike 1 person
well someone needs to confirm whats true and whats not!!! even if its not ending i hope they dont put arjun in jail for a couple of years n leap the show etc... that'll be like kmh1 and too dramatic... 
we love the show coz its young and trendy... we need to see arjun n arohi fight this together even if it means conning the entire world... the easiest way would be for arjun to pretend that hes going bak to his dad so that he gets out of jail and then trying to find out the truth for himself (with arohis help of course)!!! also we can have parallel plots instead of parallel leads... the shefali-romit romance is funny and cute but we miss dadi, raj, rashi and where the hell is DJ??? i hope ekta/imagine/creatives listen to our pleas and take the necessary action :)
Oh dear...I really hope this is true..I cant imagine the end of KMH..
lets jus hope its true.x *fingers crossd*
i guess -end of era means season 2 ends along with season 3 lined up. if this is so,that wud b gr8!!!! what do u think guys???