Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lornab70 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Let's End  GKD   &  not  KMH plsss..It is  the  only attraction for  the channel  imagine..If they  shut  down  KMh2 then whatever  little  fame  the  channel have  becos  of KMh  will  also  be  lost...PMKA will end surely  so  plss shift  KMH2  to that time  slot  & end GKD  to make  way  for  Ratan ka  rishta   or  another  option and  BABD, it's  the  worstest serial I have  ever  seen... Edited by Lornab70 - 12 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But then, for a very long time, the word of KMH shutting shop within 150 episodes have been around and Kritika and Karan have signed up for Nach Baliye 5.

A couple of articles from different sources have said it is ending and moreover even in SBS they said that there are rumours of KMH ending😕

So, it seems quite unbelievable when something cotradictory to it is said. I will not complian though, if all the articles and the 'news channels' are wrong!! LOLz
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh plzz God listen us or yebaat sac ho ki KMH end nai horai plzzz listen our heart prayer plzzz..
Meehak. thumbnail
Hope it's true 😊 
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeh!!! great news!!!

I do hope it is true.  KMH rocks. 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Let's keep our fingers crossed that this is true.
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ANOTHER GOOD NEWS:
There's Always Light At The End Of The Tunnel HOPE ;) Hahahah
Karan's Angels On That Note Good Night;) We 'HOPE' U Get The Hint!!

hopefully this is what we think it means!!!!
i hope that this means that KMH IS NOT ENDING
Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am sooo sorry guys but i just found out that KMH 2 is ending!!! Or maybe he is going to die because a few days ago his status was RIP RAjveer meaning that he would leave the show!!! Here he was prob just appreciating all theNlove he got from the cast and crew !!!!!! l

we got this confirmation through NITIN :
Kitani Mohabbat hai... wd never forget you...!! You wd always be my first love...and I thank god for the wonderful cast members that wd be friends for the lifetime !! Kitani i owe you one...

BUT DO NOT LOSE HOPE... MAYBE A MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN!!!!! KEEP SIGNING THE PETITION, E-MAILING, AND SPAMMING WALLS ON FB!!!!

Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ That doesn't mean KMH will end. It could just mean Rajveer dies, or he's leaving the show.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am so lost! I don't know what to believe anymore, I am hoping the show doesn't end but there are confusing reports that it will.