Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I just wanna b with you...

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
😊 hi guys!!Hw r u all??I thought that I would start a new FF for maaneet...I had dis idea before but Was busy 😉 I just wanted to use some of the pts of the original story lyn nd create a FF wid 6-8 pts hope u lyk it 😃 CONCEPT:a beautiful luv story of a guy who hates gals nd gal who hates guys..they both hav dark pasts but fall for each other... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept to start wid
so wen'll you post the first part?

Noor
Break.The.Code thumbnail

Part 1:

Maan Singh khurana was fuming wid anger.he was yelling"I hate u!!I hate all the gals.u dont even deserve to b my mom!"aditi was sobbing"but beta u loved sameera""no the only gal I wil always lov will be dadi.u killed my dad.u left me,dev,Vicky nd Annie just to b wid him dat mr.chopra!""maan u shud nt talk to mom lyk dat""dadi pls,security don't even dare to let her inside"he shouted nd went into his room.dadi was thunderstruck.she used to take care of him frm childhood bt his anger never changed.

.At Hoshaiyarpur,nupur was shouting at her daugter geet"u wer d 1 who chose economics nw u want to study eng literature!""ma chill!it's my lyf nt urs.nd u also want me to get married at the end if dis week!I'm just 21"her ma didn't seem to listen.days passed the handa family was joyous celebrating d weddin of geet.evry1 was happy except geet not dat she didn't lyk dev bt worried abt her career.she had a chat wid dev d prev day nd he assured to help her in her career.so she trusted him.but she didn't think Wat was his character?finally d marriage was over.everything was Gud bt aftr 3 days geet felt dizzy she had symptoms of pregnancy she was so happy nd went on shoutin" dev ji, wer r u?" but dev was no where.der was a letter written fr her,,,

Edited by Gurmina-rks - 12 years ago
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Guys dat was d end of d first pt..PRECAP:dev ditches geet!guys I hope u lov d part I wil b sure to update ASAP..i'l update the nxt one in two days tym..pls leav ur comments.PS:der s a prob wid my computer.I wil align d txt.(dis s my first tym so bear wid me!) 😭
anks_ams thumbnail
nice pls add me to ur pm list:)
nicely written:)
pls update as soon as possible:)

ankita:)
Break.The.Code thumbnail

First of thanx 4 ur comments,I'm new,I kno d 1st part was short bt I jst saw a preview I'l really update the nxt 1 longer,,,😊I'm enjoyin my hols so I'l uodate u guys faster...I'm updating the 2nd part nw...

jasraj123 thumbnail
pls continue soon and add me to ur pm list. thx
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Part:2
Geet was shocked to find the letter..It was written to her 4m dev-

"geet,I got all ur property.I hope dat it wil help me 4m payin my debts.and another thing don't try 2 contact me.I'm goin back Canada wid my Nainthara.all the best 4 ur future.I am sorry"

Geet's world was spinning.the 1ly man she ever lovd ditched her.her legs collapsed.she fainted.
she was awoken by her family members nd a doctor beside dem.he confirmed dat she was pregnant.the family were overjoyed.Geet stil had dat letter in her hand.her little bro sudeep took the letter nd read it aloud to the family who were shocked.
Darjee entered the scene.he wanted geet's baby aborted.bt geet didn't want 2 do.she broke up her ties with the family nd went to new delhi,her frnd pinky's home.wen she narrated her sad story 2 pinky nd her parents tears rolled down her cheeks.she told"pinky,i need a job.i want a earning 4 my baby nd me.i think a mom s enough 4 my child.i don't need a husband 2 take care of my baby"
Pinky hesitated bt it was her papa,manav who thought she was right.

The next day at Khurana constructions-
Maan's eyes were tear filled on seeing his late father's photograph.he was interrupted by pinky,"gud morning sir!"1ce again the stern luk was on maan's face.he askd"wat do u want?"wen he looked at geet's face his expression faded.he had never seen anyone so simple yet elegant as her.he said"good morning 2 geet who replied him the same with a little bit of nervousness.pinky introduced geet to mr.khadoos as dey called him in KC.maan asked geet wat she wanted nd she replied dat she had done her UG in economics nd needed a job.Maan didn't kno wat to say as he was mesmerised by her voice.4 the 1st tym in 14 mths MSK found himself smyl.he said dat she wud take care of the profit of the company nd also estimate the cost nd budget.pinky was startled.she had never seen MSK giv a candidate a job dat easily.even mr.khadoos didn't kno the answer.

wen geet entered her cabin,she was to work with sasha,the head of her section nd also her manager.it was hatred at the 1st sight 4 sasha towards geet as she believed in a hi fi zindagi.wen she entered,"ooo,who s dat?o my god i think the guards let in some beggar.hey,honey KC wil nt offer u a position or a place 2 sit and be..""SASHAAA!wat the hell r u doing?"it was maan.tears were rolling down geet's cheeks.she cudn't bear the pain.wen maan saw her tears,he was moved,he came to her nd said to sasha,"if u dare hurt her again,U'l b fired!"and he led her out of the cabin.maan didn't kno y he did it,bt geet was someone really special he felt wen he saw her innocent nd painful eyes.geet said,"thank you maan sir.U r really good" and left.maanwas startled.noone in his lyf ever told him dat he was gud neither in his office nor at home-except dad nd dadi not even sameera.he thought,'gals wil b lyk dis at the beginning.but will leav u.i hate gals,all r d same'

Dat day geet was unusually tired.whenever she tried to concentrate on her work,she just cud think of all those miserable things dat happened in her lyf.she touched her stomach nd was talking 2 her baby"baby'ther s no one in dis world other dan u!pls com soon!i cnt stay in dis world nd bear all the suffering." pinky was watchin it silently.she came up 2 her nd hugged her nd said"dont worry geet!i,mama nd papa r der 4 u."maan who just came dat way saw d gals talkin ne bellowed"GEEETTT!!do u wanna get fired?nd u pinky don't u undrstnd?u 1ly hav tym 2 eat nd talk nt 2 work hey na?"geet was furious"sir,don't u kno abt frndship?if u don't hav any frnds try 2 make some.den u'l undrstand hw caring frnds r!!"

Yikes!no one dared 2 talk 2 MSK lyk dat!dey simply obeyed wat he said.maan himself was surprised.he murmured"ye kesi ladki h?"

That night,dadi went 2 his room nd asked,beta u shud nt hav kicked dev out of the house"
"dadi don't u kno wat he did?he ruined A gal's lyf!i want 2 meet dat gal nd apologise 2 her.Nd vicky?he just lovd dev dat he didn't even want to kno d truth!thank god annie s nt in india!or else.."
"bas maan,hum us ladki zaroor milenge!bt v dont even kno her name.bt v shud find her nd bring her here!"
"s dadima"maan went 2 his room.he always had the habit of writing a diary.he turned the pgs in which he wrote abt sameera nd evrythng..bt nw he wanted 2 write abt geet.he didn't kno y he wanted to,but 1 wk working wid geet made him smyl aftr 14 mths...

NEXT PART:maan has feelings 4 geet nd realises it dat it s love..😃

Guys wat did u think abt dis part??do leave ur comments..

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Hi guys!!Hw r u all??I want to thank everyone who read my forum..Thanxxx a lot to all who posted comments.I'l post the next part soon.this s my first FF so I was initially afraid.I know dat my first pt didn't come out too wel..but wen I think of my story I have a feeling dat it ll mean more pts..I need ur comments to help me shud I have more parts or shud I reduce my story??pls help me guys Thanxxx in advance.also pls let me know abt the story too.do comment..lov u all 😊
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey 
nice start ... plzz add me to the pm list and continue soon 

love
Sana