khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So do u all know who are the main culprits due to which so much or so many difficulties are being faced by our Maaneet and Dev...have a look...u all will also agree with me...

YES...u all guessed right...first the book which made Dev come to Geet's Masiji's house and hence this big mixup...and secondly MSK's hologramed hankerchief...which resulted in Tezi giving such a task to Dev to complete...yeah it is a wholly different matter that the Khurana brothers can turn any situation to their favour...so do u all agree these two things are the real culprits here...if so press the like button below and let me know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😆[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]

.yeah it is a wholly different matter that the Khurana brothers can turn any situation to their favour...

[/QUOTE]typing error dear..its only maan who can turn the situation in favour...whereas dev always complicates matters further...😆
anyways nice post khushi.😊

two big culprits...😡.even they are let free like the sukhi haddi by the cvs.the cvs seem to have set up a new judiciary of themselves to stop the culprits from getting punished...anyways not going deep into the matter...or else i will  land up with a totally angry mood even finding it difficult to vent my anger out.and i will turn this fun post a serious one.😆😆
Edited by mansi95 - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks to the hanky for which we got to see him like this..😉