Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Happy Birthday To Our SS:: B#U#F#I#Y (Page 28)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl10

happi wala b'day..!
Payal_

Thanks payal Hug

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasthahere

happy birthday Fairy!!
have a blast
god bless u!

Aww thanku aasthu Hug Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aastha_Mohit-

happy birthday dear..

have blast...

Birthday Chocolates

Thanks soo much aastha Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

Wish you a very happy birthday, Ash...may god bless you. May all your desires be fulfilled, have a bright future ahead.

This is for you ...!

OMGGG Beautiful siggy Heart thanks soo much for these lovely wishes Hug Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

It was your birthday && i didn't know how come? I'm kidding well this teaches me i should have asked you rather than you should have told me so this time your are forgiven baccha!LOL. Anyway i'm choosing to call you fairy as you seem like a sweet hearted angel to me, and you are an angel, a bright angel whom came into my life to brighten it. I have known you for a little while only
but you are one of the sweetest person i know and your humblness had me floored!Embarrassed

So not swaying away from this topic, its YOUR BIRTHDAYYY, HAPPY BIRTDAY wow your so grown up now. You know i don't really celebrate birthdays because well to be honest everyday is a new day and we all are lucky to be alive and well. But anyway i just want to say that many many many many happy returns of the day sweetheart. I wish you all round joys of health,joys, happiness, fullfilment, and everything in between. I pray that may your days be filled with glorious smiles and crackling laughter.

I wish you every success in life and may god bless you. Keep smiling and keep dropping random scraps as i love to hear from you.!Hug

I know i reserved somewhere but to lazy to go and edit.

Love you
Your sajjal appi.

Ahhh Sajjal aapi thank you sooo much !! Hug Hug Am really glad that I encounbtered such a Sweet aapi in this forum and am thankful to God and to this forum for giving me such a nice Sis Hug Your gift is really lovelyyy and I really loveddd it thanks sooo much Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

SPAMMERS SPAMMERS TSKStern Smile

Happy B'day my fairy girlHug many many happy returns of the day sweetheart!! god bless u!!

u r my fairy for real, god has sent u from heave to make this world even more beautiful with ur sweet, kind and beautiful heart!!Embarrassed we all are blessed to have u in our life!! so kind and sweetDay Dreaming my innocent bacchaHug and m missing being with u badly! remember how we used to talk in CC and all:(( u got inactive and now I m less active:(( but m sure we will have a blast in our vacation!! I dont rem how we met but I do rem all the precious moments I have spent with u...on scraps, CC and FB!! they all means alot to me sweetheart!! love u so muchHug I have received so much love and care from ur side!! I still rem that day when I was so upset bz of my IF friend and u came and made me feel better!! can never forget that day...thank u so much for all u have done for me though I always get failed to do my job lol...u r one selfless person we have in our forum , in our SGains gang...and I m..infact we all are so proud to have u with u aashu!! be like this forever...we all need u!! mwahh..love u so much!!

couldn't do much coz of exams but here a siggy from myside...hope u like it! mwahhh

awesome thread my sweetheartsHug all three did a fantastic job! mwah

Paru diii Hug Missed ya sooo much Sis Wish I can talk ,spam and drool with you again :(( The talks I had with you on CC are very precious to me and I really had fun that day when u appeared in the morning and started to talk about food with me and Ishi that was really a Cuteee moment<3I always had fun with you and all the MSians in the CC and I really miss those days Wish they can cum back again.And thanks sooo much for these wonderful wishes and BEAUTIFUl Siggy Loveee it you are just tooo awesome!!Always be there by our side becuz without you MSians are incomplete Hug Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Happy birthday, Ash!!! Sorry I'm late ... hope you had a wonderful day!!!! Many, many happy returns and God bless!!!

Thank you soo much diya di and no need to say sorry love ya Hug Hug

Go to top