Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Happy Birthday To Our SS:: B#U#F#I#Y (Page 25)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday, Ash!!! Sorry I'm late ... hope you had a wonderful day!!!! Many, many happy returns and God bless!!!

Edited by DiyaS - 06 May 2011 at 7:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I can see talkative online..?? Ermm    and pari i knowww... Stern Smile  These gals are such spammers.. Wacko  

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 07 May 2011 at 3:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

@Affy,Sum & Nish - beautiful post guys, I really loved it and ermm you guys should calm yourselves a little, don't you think? Stern Smile HAHA, who am I kidding soo happy to see you guys spamming, remembered the old good days! Love ya. Heart

Thanks Sani..!! Hug   
@bold: Yeah i was trying to control but u know these kids na.. D'oh  Once they get excited and starts spamming, they become outta control..!! Wacko     ROFL    ROFL    Ufff!!! Stern Smile   I have to jhalofy them..! Broken Heart   ROFL 

Hahaha i knowww!! But thanks for participating in Spamming competition with nish,..!   Hug   Stern Smile    You are a family ..! Hug   ROFL  Heart     Love you..!!!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Thank you all once againHugHug I,ll reply a bit slow cuz am not getting time for IF as my exams are veryyy near Unhappy but thanks alottt guys Love you all!!!!! Hug Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ashu HugHug
im so sorry  i missed itOuch

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

gosh im so late Ouch i know i m so lazyD'oh i should have send u a message before itself to sumi, affyD'oh but im an idiotPinch...lol anyways im glad atleast im one of the last to post u a messageWink

first of all Happy BirthdayHugHug

okay coming to my message i know im always boring regarding themEmbarrassed but im gonna keep it shortEmbarrassed
i hope soEmbarrassed ok wat can i say abt u Ermm...whenever i think of u i remember gunjan not because of ur dp Tongue LOL but the way u r Embarrassed ...u are a shy person but u also ur a drooler EmbarrassedLOL n accept itEvil Smile..u always told me, nish n sumi that ur not a droolerTongue but ur always a droolerEmbarrassedLOL but of gunjanShockedConfusedLOL ...u n sumi  were always behind herTongue n me n nish n afy tho behind mohitBlushing...u know i always used to think whether ur straight  or notWackoROFL u remember i asked u once in of our spamming n all EmbarrassedLOL..im sryEmbarrassed...k enough of droolingTongue that though is a never ending discussionEmbarrassedLOL...ur one of the most innocent bachasEmbarrassed Hugnot like nish thoStern Smile...who is always crazyLOL..where did i meet u ah i did in our beloved mansion Day Dreaming i remember i know u before from ur joint ff of urs on sanjuEmbarrassed but i never talked to u as i was really shy ...but when i met i was more comfortable n open as due to the influence of our frd obviously EB, affy n nish EmbarrassedLOL..by the time i had become a crazy drooler like all  of themWinkLOL.. i was little shy to talk to u at first but slowly n slowly i became closer n closer to u ...specially during our spamming on topics made by sumi, affy n u ...n gosh i was so lazy manPig ...i used to rese on ur topics but never used to unres themClown ..but i used to spam on them with u guysCoolROFL...gosh i know u guys used to be so irritated with me im so sorry Embarrassed ...n one more thing i know u guys used to be irritated by my continous dancingDancingROFL...but still i never used to stopEmbarrassed...Cool...gosh i miss those days manDisapprove it was so much fun on mansion where me n nish used to give live updates to u n sumiEmbarrassed..i miss those daysDisapprove now tho all of u r so busyOuch ...enough of EB ness ..gosh im becoming like an EB in my post these daysEmbarrassedConfused ..i know this is because of sumi Stern Smile ..she has badly influenced all of us with her EB nessThumbs DownROFL...ok enough of our EB nessTongue ...coming to u im really glad to have such a sweet frd like u ..who keeps filling all of our lives with sweetness, love an effection EmbarrassedHugHug keep doing that alwaysEmbarrassed
Happy Birthday

coming to ur cake i wanna keep it really simpleEmbarrassed as ur a really simple person Embarrassed

i don't wanna leave out chocolate cake 
 n that peace is gonna go for meEvil SmileLOL

n for u r gift im sorry my pc went haywireWacko .i couldn't make siggies for u Ouch but will sure make some when its alriteEmbarrassed

Shockedi again made it longShocked m sorry i hope i didn't bore u with my bakaasEmbarrassed

n once again Happy BirthdayHugHug
Many Happy Returns of the dayHug
May God Bless YouHug
May all of ur wishes come trueEmbarrassed
Hope u had a blast yesterdayWink

Love ya Hug
deeps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

.SilentOcean IF-Dazzler
.SilentOcean
.SilentOcean