Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Happy Birthday To Our SS:: B#U#F#I#Y - Page 21

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-talkativetaurus

From Aashi (aashizin)

hey ash❀️

our fairy many many happy returns of  the day honey πŸ€—πŸ€—its seriously wonderful to celebrate ur b'day , one pleasure moment to share our love to u , we met and never came to know became so close our lots of talk on sajan our topics on it our laughs ,sadness and happiness there it was seriously fun na πŸ˜³ u have been always helped me whenever i wanted help and u always there for me love u honey πŸ€—πŸ€—we all r seriously so much happy and blessed to have u in our life very creative person always come up ur wonderful gesture to make ppl feel special πŸ˜³ u r seriously very special and precious for us ,and we all love u honey muahh  πŸ€—πŸ€— i seriously pray and wish that ur all wishes and dreams come true and u will get everything what u want from ur life our blessing ,love and wishes r there for u honey , keep rocking πŸ€—❀️

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

May this birthday be your best birthday ever,
full of light and laughter,
a fireworks explosion of joy.
May this birthday live in your memory forever,
creating happiness and satisfaction
whenever you remember it.
Happy, happy birthday!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE[/YOUTUBE]

with lots of love 

Aashi πŸ€—

AAshi diii πŸ€— πŸ€— OMGGG thank you sooo much πŸ€— πŸ€— Glad that I met you on this forum and we became sooo close and nice friends hope our friendship stays like this forever Embarrassed πŸ€— πŸ€— and that siggy is truly Beauuutiful ❀️ 😍 thanks sooo much diii πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nishi_sajan

Happy Birthday Ashu
OMG you are an year older now.And also am equal to you now πŸ˜›  I am so happy for you Ashu. Each year adds light to our life. May this year bring more success and happinessπŸ€—Awww how lovely ❀️ I,m never gonnna forget this post by my SN 😳 πŸ€—
You are an amazing person Ashu. You know the truth about life and you live accordingly. We both are of same age group but you always treat me like a younger sister.And did I ever mentioned that I loved treating you like my younger sister ❀️ πŸ˜³ You care for me and always remind me of what is good and what is not.That is because I loveee you endlesss SN πŸ€— πŸ€— That calls for a great friendship.And hope our friendship remains like this forever ❀️ I love you so so so much Ashu.And I love you tooo SN  though maybe am not that expressive in describing my feelings but I always cosider you as my true Twinnie πŸ€— You mean a lot to me. I can't imagine a life without you people.Same here I was really lonely before I met you guys but now am really happy to have you all in life. You just make me smile, laugh. I can never forget the moments we spent together in msn, IF and FB.How can I forget those wonderful moments and the first time we talked on MSN and remember we were like saying bye but still not moving away from screen πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Gosh all were so cool and rocking. We know and understand each other well Ash..after our first talk in msn we became closer and now you are one of the most important people in my life.And I feel the same for you SN from that day I start considering you as my one of the closest friend Always be like this..Be my sweet, innocent Ashu who knows what she is doing and who does so much for others. Just keep smiling! You are with so much positive energy..hold to itEmbarrassed Am extremely touched with ur words SN ❀️ it shows that how much caring you are and even though you were busy you still took time to do all thses things just for me...Just want to say that am really lucky to have a friend like you so always be there by my side 😳
Where did we meet Ms.ASH_SAJAN?🀣Now that reminds of MJHTROCKS2010 ROFL I still remember the avi you were using. It was the one where Gunjan was running towards Samrat after he told her that he loves her😍Yeah the confession scene one of the most Beauuutiful scene of MJHT ❀️Day Dreaming Morena days...Ahh I so wish those days come back. But I know what is past is past but I know as time passes by we will have more memories which we can cherish..may be your next birthday?😲 Awesome! β€οΈ πŸ€£Yesss!!! and I can,t for the next one πŸ˜ƒ ROFLYou know I was planning our IDs to be like twins I mean ash_sajan and nishi_Sajan but Kamini you changed your ID to BluefairyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€£AwwwNo sorry and unfrotunately I can,t change my ID till OctoberROFL I know you are fairy but still I was so in love with ash_Sajan ID πŸ˜³ πŸ€£Aww I didn,t knew that otherwise I would have never changed that 😳 Well anyways..Ms.Bluefairy I can still remember your DP..That Gunjan wala. You know the best part was you were so in love with Gunjan more than Samrat and I just ADORE itEmbarrassed πŸ€£ I adore it because I was able to drool over Samrat Embarrassed πŸ€£Feel like using the K word here Stern Smile ROFLAnd do you remember your teacher? πŸ˜² Don't look around.. I am talking about me πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ My famous lessons on ways to drool β˜ΊοΈ OH yess how can I forget those lessons by my Great teacher SN who taught me how to drool Openly Blushing ROFL
Weren't those the golden days?Yes they still ARE 😳  I mean it just cannot be explained in words. When I look back. ..it seems like a yesterday..but when I look into my calendar it seems like months. We will have to remember each and every part of those days to cherish it better.I agree those moments are very precious to both of Us and we will cheirsh every single one of them Forever

Btw my gift:Embarrassed

Happy Birthday once again Ashuu πŸ€— I love you so so much. Keep smiling and may all your dreams come trueπŸ€—
loads of love,
NishaEmbarrassed

OMGGG sooo Beauuutiful ❀️ ❀️ I mean itz totally GORGEOUS πŸ€ͺ Day Dreamingyou did so much for me Nish that I can,t even thank you in words 😳 πŸ€—I know it is forbidden but still No thanks πŸ˜† πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I feel really blessed to have such friends in my life who thinks about me and who cares about me than anyone πŸ€— And you made this siggy on my MOST fav scene ❀️ Day Dreaming Day DreamingLove you sooo muchhh SN πŸ€— πŸ€—
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-CandYlicious_SG

From CandYlicious_SG

Hey my Fairuuu..!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—     πŸ€—      πŸ€— Canduuu πŸ€— πŸ€—   Aaahhh..!!! What to  say about fairy..??    πŸ˜†  Actually i become speechless when i start describing her.. 😳  ❀️  πŸ€—  Aww how sweet of you Cumi😳 β€οΈ πŸ€—  She is the sorta gal who came into my life like a FAIRY and changed my world forever,,..!! 😍  πŸ€— Aww SS same here πŸ€— you are the most sweetest sister ever 😳 β€οΈ  M sooo sooo thankful to IF and ofcourse MJHT forum which gave Candy her FAIRY,..!! Embarrassed  EmbarrassedMe tooo cause I finally met my true SS and wish we remain like this Forever <3 πŸ€— πŸ€—   I was a gal who never got true friends in my life.. πŸ€”   But dunno what GOOD deed did i commit that God gifted me such a friend like Fairy..!! πŸ€—     πŸ€—     ❀️   and am thankful to God that I finally got such true and lovely friends like you ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ€—

My attachment to  Fairy can tell u how much i was attached to Gunajn..! 😍   🀣 That is sooo true ROFL Cuz Fairy is an EXACT copy of Gunjan.!! 😳   😍Aww thanks SS πŸ€— but you are the Gunjan for all of us πŸ€—   Whenever she speaks i feel that its Gunjan.. Embarrassed Soft, caring, polite, sensitive, loving, PURE, innocent, sincere, faithful and all attributes fall short for her..! πŸ€—    πŸ€—        In short, she is the sorta friend, which everyone should have..!! Embarrassed  SS you made me smile 😳 πŸ€— but I shall be the one saying that people should should make friends like you and am truly lucky to have you as my SS ❀️ πŸ€— Whenever m low she is like a medicine for my EBness.. 😳 🀣  🀣   Always makes me smile.. Embarrassed πŸ˜ƒ  Encourages me when m doubtful about  doing something.. Embarrassed  She is like a shadow for me... Following me everywhere.. Embarrassed  Fairy u are really really special for me... Embarrassed  ❀️  I wonder hpw was i alive without you..!!       🀣     😳  me too πŸ€— πŸ€— I consider myself very lucky to have you in my life πŸ€— πŸ€— I hope you always remain by my side forever πŸ€—    

Acha now a little description.. πŸ˜† Embarrassed  Fairy is a HUGGGE Gunjan fan and a HUUUGE SaJan fan..!! 😍    😍    😍   She prefers soft stories which explains her personality.. ❀️  In short MY faory is ONE IN A MILLION..!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—That is a perfect description for you SS ❀️ πŸ€— and thank you shooo much for all these beautiful wishes πŸ€— πŸ€—

Acha fairuuu here are some gifts for you hope u like them..!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—

Here is Gunjan wishing you..! πŸ˜‰  Say hi..!!! πŸ˜† ❀️

😍    😍    😍 

Have a BLAST in ur birthdayy fairuu..!! πŸ₯³       πŸ₯³      πŸ₯³     Mwaaah!!!! (msn waala kiss πŸ˜† πŸ€—)     Love you sooo much fairuuu..!!!! πŸ€—     πŸ€—   May u have many many moree..!!!             πŸ₯³

From ur Canduu..!!!

OMGGG candu all the gifts were Xtremely Sweeet ❀️ and you posted all of my fav pics of SG Day Dreaming Day DreamingGOsh they luk heavenly in KJ dance pic Day Dreaming and Gunjanz intro scene ❀️ aww the cards were adorable and lovely ❀️ Day DreamingThank you sooo much Cumiii πŸ€— love you sooo much Sister πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by -BlueFairy- - 12 years ago
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aa123.80

Ashhh!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Happyyy Birthdayyy!!! I wish you get all the happiness in the world. Have an awesome day and a rocking year!!
I know you're extremely sweet and it's been a pleasure knowing and having a friend like you. Hope all your dreams come true!! Keep smiling!!

Love you loads!!!

Ishita

Awesome thread guys!

Ishiii πŸ€— πŸ€— Aww thank you soo much for the sweet wishes😳  πŸ€— really means a lot love ya πŸ€—
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Komal.SweetArTi

A Very Happy B'rday Ash...!!

Thanks sooo much Komal πŸ€— πŸ€—
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by---blossom--

Happy b'day ashπŸ€—

have a awesome day:)

ps-awesome post:)

Thank you soo much Zummi πŸ€— πŸ€—
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-charmee_sammy

Happy Birthday AshπŸ€—

Happy birthday ash.. May all ur dreams come true.. may u get all u desire.. God Bless!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lottt charmz πŸ€— πŸ€—
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--nautankidollz-

awww a very happpy birthday dear:)

Thanks so much dolly di πŸ€—
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--Jyotika-

Wishing you a very happy birthday Ash!!πŸ€—πŸ€— May you get all the happiness and success in life.. may all your dreams come true!! Have a superb year ahead.. always be happy!! You are an awesome person sweetheart.. really friendly!! Just always be the same!! Muahh!!

With lotss of love
-Jyoti

Aww thanks a lot for these lovely wishes Jyo πŸ€— πŸ€—
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MoNayaKiDeewani

h a p p y.b i r t h d a y.a s h

Happy birthday ASH! πŸ€— 
First of all I want to apologise for not being able to send my wishes to you, I was kind of busy so do forgive me, exams coming so yeah .. 😳 erm why are we talking about me? It's your day! I really don't remember how we met, I am very bad at remembering stuffs but I know that it did not take us time to become great friends! It's been amazing knowing you, you're soo cute and soo adorable and extremely nice, you're really a FAIRY! πŸ€— .. I miss talking to you, had a blast whenever we talked missed those days, hope they come soon and hope to talk to you soon, once my exams get out of the way!

I wishh you get all the happiness in the world sweets, enjoy your day, have a blast eat loads and loads and just have fun and take no tensions at all! Have an awesome day and year ahead sweety and always keep that beautiful smile on your face!

I love you ❀️

Love,
Sanii :)

@Affy,Sum & Nish - beautiful post guys, I really loved it and ermm you guys should calm yourselves a little, don't you think? 😳 HAHA, who am I kidding soo happy to see you guys spamming, remembered the old good days! Love ya. ❀️

SaniiiπŸ€— OMGGG thank you sooo much yar 😳 πŸ€—hehe I still remember where we met it was when MJHT s2 was going on and I was asking thAT if any SG scene came up so you were the first to reprt me that no SG scene again πŸ˜†and how can I forget the blast we had in Chaddi aunty,s thread 🀣ROFL Ahh I will cherish these moments and thank sooo much again and I really love the doll with the chocklates ❀️ πŸ€—