Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I can see talkative online..?? 🤔    and pari i knowww... 😳  These gals are such spammers..   
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

@Affy,Sum & Nish - beautiful post guys, I really loved it and ermm you guys should calm yourselves a little, don't you think? 😳 HAHA, who am I kidding soo happy to see you guys spamming, remembered the old good days! Love ya. ❤️

Thanks Sani..!! 🤗   
@bold: Yeah i was trying to control but u know these kids na..   Once they get excited and starts spamming, they become outta control..!!      🤣    🤣    Ufff!!! 😳   I have to jhalofy them..! 🥺   🤣 

Hahaha i knowww!! But thanks for participating in Spamming competition with nish,..!   🤗   😳    You are a family ..! 🤗   🤣  ❤️     Love you..!!!!! 🤗
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all once again🤗🤗 I,ll reply a bit slow cuz am not getting time for IF as my exams are veryyy near 😔 but thanks alottt guys Love you all!!!!! 🤗 🤗
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Ashu 🤗🤗
im so sorry  i missed it
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

gosh im so late  i know i m so lazy i should have send u a message before itself to sumi, affy but im an idiot😵...lol anyways im glad atleast im one of the last to post u a message😉

first of all Happy Birthday🤗🤗

okay coming to my message i know im always boring regarding them😳 but im gonna keep it short😳
i hope so😳 ok wat can i say abt u 🤔...whenever i think of u i remember gunjan not because of ur dp 😛 😆 but the way u r 😳 ...u are a shy person but u also ur a drooler 😳😆 n accept it😈..u always told me, nish n sumi that ur not a drooler😛 but ur always a drooler😳😆 but of gunjan😲😕😆 ...u n sumi  were always behind her😛 n me n nish n afy tho behind mohit☺️...u know i always used to think whether ur straight  or not🤣 u remember i asked u once in of our spamming n all 😳😆..im sry😳...k enough of drooling😛 that though is a never ending discussion😳😆...ur one of the most innocent bachas😳 🤗not like nish tho😳...who is always crazy😆..where did i meet u ah i did in our beloved mansion 😍 i remember i know u before from ur joint ff of urs on sanju😳 but i never talked to u as i was really shy ...but when i met i was more comfortable n open as due to the influence of our frd obviously EB, affy n nish 😳😆..by the time i had become a crazy drooler like all  of them😉😆.. i was little shy to talk to u at first but slowly n slowly i became closer n closer to u ...specially during our spamming on topics made by sumi, affy n u ...n gosh i was so lazy man🐷 ...i used to rese on ur topics but never used to unres them🤡 ..but i used to spam on them with u guys😎🤣...gosh i know u guys used to be so irritated with me im so sorry 😳 ...n one more thing i know u guys used to be irritated by my continous dancing🤣...but still i never used to stop😳...😎...gosh i miss those days man😒 it was so much fun on mansion where me n nish used to give live updates to u n sumi😳..i miss those days😒 now tho all of u r so busy ...enough of EB ness ..gosh im becoming like an EB in my post these days😳😕 ..i know this is because of sumi 😳 ..she has badly influenced all of us with her EB ness👎🏼🤣...ok enough of our EB ness😛 ...coming to u im really glad to have such a sweet frd like u ..who keeps filling all of our lives with sweetness, love an effection 😳🤗🤗 keep doing that always😳

coming to ur cake i wanna keep it really simple😳 as ur a really simple person 😳

i don't wanna leave out chocolate cake 
 n that peace is gonna go for me😈😆

n for u r gift im sorry my pc went haywire .i couldn't make siggies for u  but will sure make some when its alrite😳

😲i again made it long😲 m sorry i hope i didn't bore u with my bakaas😳

n once again Happy Birthday🤗🤗
Many Happy Returns of the day🤗
May God Bless You🤗
May all of ur wishes come true😳
Hope u had a blast yesterday😉

Love ya 🤗
deeps
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happi wala b'day..!
Payal_
Aasthahere thumbnail
happy birthday Fairy!!
have a blast
god bless u!
-Aastha_Mohit- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday dear..

have blast...

lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish you a very happy birthday, Ash...may god bless you. May all your desires be fulfilled, have a bright future ahead.

This is for you ...!

It was your birthday && i didn't know how come? I'm kidding well this teaches me i should have asked you rather than you should have told me so this time your are forgiven baccha!😆. Anyway i'm choosing to call you fairy as you seem like a sweet hearted angel to me, and you are an angel, a bright angel whom came into my life to brighten it. I have known you for a little while only
but you are one of the sweetest person i know and your humblness had me floored!😳

So not swaying away from this topic, its YOUR BIRTHDAYYY, HAPPY BIRTDAY wow your so grown up now. You know i don't really celebrate birthdays because well to be honest everyday is a new day and we all are lucky to be alive and well. But anyway i just want to say that many many many many happy returns of the day sweetheart. I wish you all round joys of health,joys, happiness, fullfilment, and everything in between. I pray that may your days be filled with glorious smiles and crackling laughter.

I wish you every success in life and may god bless you. Keep smiling and keep dropping random scraps as i love to hear from you.!🤗

I know i reserved somewhere but to lazy to go and edit.

Love you
Your sajjal appi.