Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Happy Birthday To Our SS:: B#U#F#I#Y

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey welcome everyone to the Birthday Bash by Me, Summi and Nishi🥳...dont forget to enjoy urselves😃

On May 6th, an angel stepped on this earth to bring love, happiness and joy. And one year ago, it was our luck to have that angel in our lives when she joined India Forums.

This angel is a hardcore Gunjan and SaJan fan and i wont be wrong if i say that she is just like our Gunjan. When i talk to her i feel its Gunjan, when i listen to her talks i feel its Gunjan, when i listen to her questions and doubts...i can feel Gunjan. When she believes in me and trusts in me... looks upon me like an elder sister...i can feel her innocence like our angel Gunjan. In short she is around a big crowd yet somewhere lonely and quiet. Just like this😳

Oh, i forgot to say this angel is not just pure by heart and soul but she has got many talents.😉 She makes soo beautiful VMs on SaJan and MoNaya. She is a very encouraging and a helpful person and she can give you her love and  company unconditionally whenever you need her.

So any guesses???  Ok before i open who the angel is... here a short prayer from me to her...

May Lifes Brightest Joys
illuminate your path
and may each days journey
Makes Your Wish Come True.

Many Many Happy Returns
Of The Day
To Dear SS

Fairy here are our wishes, gifts and prayers for you and only you😳

and finally ur birthday cake... believe me... i roamed around 12 shops to get the best one for you😳and got this one specially made for you😳😃

and this is a small birthday present from ur sister ... moi😃😳 to you 😛 look whose wishing you😃

naa..naaa... this is not all...since this is your day you will have to answer a few questions to us wherein each and every one of us will be able to know u more😃

1) What makes you the biggest fan of Gunjan and SaJan?
2) What are the things that you cannot live without?
3) Tell us in short about you.

Answer these questions in your very first reply in this thread.

Once again a very happy birthday and may u have many more 🤗

Edited by talkativetaurus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

And now for the birthday messages from all of us🤗

From Hina (samratrocks)

Here r my wishess

Heyy siis! My jaanu!

Happy bdayy.. many many happy returns of the day!

may god bless u wid all u wish for..!

ur an amazing frnd... more like a sis to mee... luv u loads..muahh!

chaal.. meri treaat-

now fr da cake--

n now fr sum dancee

have a blast

keep rocking sweetty!

From Tanzeel

Hey ash happy birthday 🤗
i hope you have a great birthday dear
and may all your wishes come true😳
have a fantabulous day😃

love
tanzeel

From shafaque: (SG-Obsession)

Hey Ash!!!

A very very very Happy Birthday To You🤗🥳

May You Live Longer and Happier with loads of Success and prosperity😳

From SANJANA  aka (---Pari---)

Here's my birthday message for Ashhh!

Ashii! 🤗 Wow sweetie! Tu tho meri aankhon ke saamne itni baddi ho rahi hai! Lolzzz! Jokes apart, wish u a very very happy birthday jaan! Hope u get all the things that u pray for, and hope u celebrate many more fantastic birthdays to come, just like this, with ur friends on IF! (especially me!) 

From  Manjari aka SajanRox11

Hey Ashy!

Wishing you a very very happy birthday dear!

"FriendShip needs no words,

Just as butterflies need no song.

Just to feel its presence is beautiful!"

My Message:

Whatever you do while your birthday is here,

May good time & good friends surround you.

For Friend, You deserve feeling special & Happy all year through,

Just as others do being around you!

HOPE YOU HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!

And these are for a friend, who brings soo much happiness into my life!

You have been a very special friend Ashy! <3

Love Youu..
Manjari

From Gunjan

Hey Ash( Blue Fairy),

Many Many Happy returns of the day🥳...

May this day be filled with hopes and dreams.

May friends and family fill your heart with love.

Wishing you all the simple joys of life today ,

and for all the days to come...

I hope that you have the best Birthday,

That you could wish for..

And I hope that the candles on your cake,

Go out with your first puff..

For then your wish will come sparkling true...

Hope your birthday is full of fun

From the second it starts .

Till the second its done...

Happy Happy Birthday!!...🥳...

Gifts for U ------------------

MAY God Almighty Always keep His Blessings on You Ash(Blue Fairy)..

May all your wishes be fulfilled...

Party Enjoy and have a rocking Birthday ...🥳...

HAPPY Birthday...!!🥳...

Love Gunjan...

From Aashi (aashizin)

hey ash❤️

our fairy many many happy returns of  the day honey 🤗🤗its seriously wonderful to celebrate ur b'day , one pleasure moment to share our love to u , we met and never came to know became so close our lots of talk on sajan our topics on it our laughs ,sadness and happiness there it was seriously fun na 😳 u have been always helped me whenever i wanted help and u always there for me love u honey 🤗🤗we all r seriously so much happy and blessed to have u in our life very creative person always come up ur wonderful gesture to make ppl feel special 😳 u r seriously very special and precious for us ,and we all love u honey muahh  🤗🤗 i seriously pray and wish that ur all wishes and dreams come true and u will get everything what u want from ur life our blessing ,love and wishes r there for u honey , keep rocking 🤗❤️

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

May this birthday be your best birthday ever,
full of light and laughter,
a fireworks explosion of joy.
May this birthday live in your memory forever,
creating happiness and satisfaction
whenever you remember it.
Happy, happy birthday!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hyJsoPosCE[/YOUTUBE]

with lots of love 

Aashi 🤗

Edited by talkativetaurus - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
                                                            From CandYlicious_SG

Hey my Fairuuu..!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗     🤗      🤗    Aaahhh..!!! What to  say about fairy..??    😆  Actually i become speechless when i start describing her.. 😳  ❤️  🤗    She is the sorta gal who came into my life like a FAIRY and changed my world forever,,..!! 😍  🤗   M sooo sooo thankful to IF and ofcourse MJHT forum which gave Candy her FAIRY,..!! 😳  😳   I was a gal who never got true friends in my life.. 🤔   But dunno what GOOD deed did i commit that God gifted me such a friend like Fairy..!! 🤗     🤗     ❤️  

My attachment to  Fairy can tell u how much i was attached to Gunajn..! 😍   🤣  Cuz Fairy is an EXACT copy of Gunjan.!! 😳   😍   Whenever she speaks i feel that its Gunjan.. 😳 Soft, caring, polite, sensitive, loving, PURE, innocent, sincere, faithful and all attributes fall short for her..! 🤗    🤗        In short, she is the sorta friend, which everyone should have..!! 😳   Whenever m low she is like a medicine for my EBness.. 😳 🤣  🤣   Always makes me smile.. 😳 😃  Encourages me when m doubtful about  doing something.. 😳  She is like a shadow for me... Following me everywhere.. 😳  Fairy u are really really special for me... 😳  ❤️  I wonder hpw was i alive without you..!!       🤣     😳      

Acha now a little description.. 😆 😳  Fairy is a HUGGGE Gunjan fan and a HUUUGE SaJan fan..!! 😍    😍    😍   She prefers soft stories which explains her personality.. ❤️  In short MY faory is ONE IN A MILLION..!!! 😉 🤗

Acha fairuuu here are some gifts for you hope u like them..!! 🤗    🤗

Here is Gunjan wishing you..! 😉  Say hi..!!! 😆 ❤️

😍    😍    😍 

Have a BLAST in ur birthdayy fairuu..!! 🥳       🥳      🥳     Mwaaah!!!! (msn waala kiss 😆 🤗)     Love you sooo much fairuuu..!!!! 🤗     🤗   May u have many many moree..!!!             🥳

From ur Canduu..!!!

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Ashu
OMG you are an year older now. I am so happy for you Ashu. Each year adds light to our life. May this year bring more success and happiness🤗
You are an amazing person Ashu. You know the truth about life and you live accordingly. We both are of same age group but you always treat me like a younger sister. You care for me and always remind me of what is good and what is not. That calls for a great friendship. I love you so so so much Ashu. You mean a lot to me. I can't imagine a life without you people. You just make me smile, laugh. I can never forget the moments we spent together in msn, IF and FB. Gosh all were so cool and rocking. We know and understand each other well Ash..after our first talk in msn we became closer and now you are one of the most important people in my life. Always be like this..Be my sweet, innocent Ashu who knows what she is doing and who does so much for others. Just keep smiling! You are with so much positive energy..hold to it😳 
Where did we meet Ms.ASH_SAJAN?🤣 I still remember the avi you were using. It was the one where Gunjan was running towards Samrat after he told her that he loves her😍 Morena days...Ahh I so wish those days come back. But I know what is past is past but I know as time passes by we will have more memories which we can cherish..may be your next birthday?😲 Awesome! ❤️ 🤣 You know I was planning our IDs to be like twins I mean ash_sajan and nishi_Sajan but Kamini you changed your ID to Bluefairy👎🏼 🤣 I know you are fairy but still I was so in love with ash_Sajan ID 😳 🤣 Well anyways..Ms.Bluefairy I can still remember your DP..That Gunjan wala. You know the best part was you were so in love with Gunjan more than Samrat and I just ADORE it😳 🤣 I adore it because I was able to drool over Samrat 😳 🤣 And do you remember your teacher? 😲 Don't look around.. I am talking about me 😎 🤣 My famous lessons on ways to drool ☺️ 
Weren't those the golden days? I mean it just cannot be explained in words. When I look back. ..it seems like a yesterday..but when I look into my calendar it seems like months. We will have to remember each and every part of those days to cherish it better.

Btw my gift:😳

Happy Birthday once again Ashuu 🤗 I love you so so much. Keep smiling and may all your dreams come true🤗
loads of love,
Nisha😳
Edited by nishi_sajan - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳    🥳   
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

coming!!

u better come or m coming to india to drag u here to this thread..!! 😡 🤣  🤣 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

*munches the whole  cake and wishes fairy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!!!!!!! * 🥳    🤣
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey welcome everyone to the Birthday Bash by Me, Summi and Nishi🥳...dont forget to enjoy urselves😃

On May 6th, an angel stepped on this earth to bring love, happiness and joy. And one year ago, it was our luck to have that angel in our lives when she joined India Forums.

This angel is a hardcore Gunjan and SaJan fan and i wont be wrong if i say that she is just like our Gunjan. When i talk to her i feel its Gunjan, when i listen to her talks i feel its Gunjan, when i listen to her questions and doubts...i can feel Gunjan. When she believes in me and trusts in me... looks upon me like an elder sister...i can feel her innocence like our angel Gunjan. In short she is around a big crowd yet somewhere lonely and quiet. Just like this😳

Oh, i forgot to say this angel is not just pure by heart and soul but she has got many talents.😉 She makes soo beautiful VMs on SaJan and MoNaya. She is a very encouraging and a helpful person and she can give you her love and  company unconditionally whenever you need her.

So any guesses???  Ok before i open who the angel is... here a short prayer from me to her...

May Lifes Brightest Joys
illuminate your path
and may each days journey
Makes Your Wish Come True.

Many Many Happy Returns
Of The Day
To Dear SS

Fairy here are our wishes, gifts and prayers for you and only you😳

and finally ur birthday cake... believe me... i roamed around 12 shops to get the best one for you😳and got this one specially made for you😳😃

and this is a small birthday present from ur sister ... moi😃😳 to you 😛 look whose wishing you😃

naa..naaa... this is not all...since this is your day you will have to answer a few questions to us wherein each and every one of us will be able to know u more😃

Answer these questions in your very first reply in this thread.

Once again a very happy birthday and may u have many more 🤗

SS <3 <3 <3 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗You really made by birthday sooo Special that it will always remain a memorable one for me ❤️ 🤗your words,your wishes ur gifts and specially your prayers really means a lot to me...I was sooo speechless when I read ur wishes and ur prayers and at that moment I felt Blessed and thanks to Almighty God that He gifted me such Caring,Sweet,understanding and Adorable friends but more than a friend I always considered you all as my Soul Sisters who are a perfect guiding light for me ❤️ I will always cherish these beautiful memories throughout my life and I wish that our Sweet and special bond remains like this Forever 🤗 🤗 Ok now letz come to the questions 😃
Ans)Gunjan because she was innocent,mature,sensible,harworking,delicate,quiet,resrved,understanding,caring and totally different from the girls of today.Her peaceful nature and her strong character which I adored the Most in her.She was the ever first person whom I was able to relate myself with EmbarrassedEven words left short when I start describing her uniqueness Embarrassed SaJan because they taught me the Real meaning of Love which I always thought that never exists but they proved me wrong EmbarrassedFirst I fall for their friendship and the same friendship open the doors of their Love story❤️Both were like poles apart but still they loved each other immensely and cared for eachother more than anyone Embarrassed
First of all my family and Friends both at IF and at Skul ❤️ I don,t think so I can live without them Embarrassed.Then Food  🤣I am a Food lover so I can,t live without eating my fav dishes Embarrassed 😆
Am a bit jolly,sensitive,naughty and talkative type of person 😆 and Yes am the most laziest person you can ever find and thatz why my friends like to call me Lazy bones and Sotuu N.o 1🤣
Edited by -BlueFairy- - 12 years ago
summi i cant post the messages :( it is saying it contains invalid words 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

summi i cant post the messages :( it is saying it contains invalid words 

affy i will post tem dont worry..!! 😳