CV's plz spare us.. have mercy on us

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear CV's,

plz spare us ..plz plz plz... plz dont torture us by showing silly stuffs each day...

Uttaran is one of the most disgusting serial ever shown in Indian television...

how can you potray Ichcha, the lead charectar of the show to be so dumb, senseless and irritating...  ??😑

how can you show negativity to such an extreme .. ??😑

Where in Indian culture does a wife allows her husband to have a relationship with another women taking her friendship into consideration??
why should a wife be afraid or lose confidence in revealing truth to her husband when he is being fooled by a women who is carrying someone else's child??

its unbearable and utter nonsense..

What moral are you trying to give to society from all these???😳

We audience are not fools to bear all these craps ..😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
I guess they shud really close down this show now.., it has gone beyond the point of repair, its just utter rubbish now..it just lost its charm and meaning...when Veer was made a clown 2 dance to the tunes a preggy dirty evil character tapsaya

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjup83

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Dear CV's,</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">plz spare us ..plz plz plz...plz dont torture us by showing silly stuffs each day... </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Uttaran is one of the most disgusting serial ever shown in Indian television... </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">how can youpotray Ichcha, the lead charectarof the showto be so dumb, senseless and irritating... ??😑</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">how can you show negativity to such an extreme .. ??😑</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Where in Indian culture does a wifeallows her husband to have a relationship with another women taking herfriendshipinto consideration??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">why should a wifebe afraid or lose confidence in revealing truth to herhusband when heis being fooled by a women who is carrying someone else's child?? </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">its unbearable and utter nonsense..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What moral are you trying to give to society from all these???😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We audience are not fools to bear all these craps ..😑😑</font>

In fact we audience r really fool πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think they should close down the serial...they are simply dragging
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well written AnjuπŸ‘πŸ‘.
They have not even spared a mother son relation. Mother pampering her son's murderer and giving in to all her immoral demands🀒🀒
anjup83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Very well written AnjuπŸ‘πŸ‘.
They have not even spared a mother son relation. Mother pampering her son's murderer and giving in to all her immoral demands🀒🀒

Yes Souroj,  there's nothing good left to be viewed in this show... no justice or respect given to any of the relationships or charecters..

earlier we had some good stuffs like love of Veer Ichcha, which was true and sincere and i liked the most .. now it seems that even this has come to an end.,😭😭

very much disappointed with the ways CV's are leading the show..πŸ˜”
anjup83 thumbnail

In fact we audience r really fool πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

very true Ankit😊
ksgstar thumbnail
i dun want uttarn to close its my fav show ...its entertaining ...thw cators r awesome (here i mean tapu not iccha),music v good theme also gud and aise hi koi bhi show trp topper nahi banta shw has smething wich ppl like ...
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ichcha ke liye jo ye serial dekhna chahete hai unke liye kuch nahi hai iss serial me...
because creative ko paisa kamana hai na ki social welfare karna hai...
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

Ichcha ke liye jo ye serial dekhna chahete hai unke liye kuch nahi hai iss serial me...
because creative ko paisa kamana hai na ki social welfare karna hai...

Anyway nothing great is happening with Taps ckt also. It has been downgraded to such low levels that there is no more level to fall.