Navya

Anant's feelings?

bccl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is very clear that Navya has started liking Anant. She is starry eyed-tongue tied when she is with him and usually lost when she is without him. But what about Anant's feelings? Ranbir has already told him that Navya likes him. Till now they haven't showed his side of his feelings for her.
Yes, they did show that he was troubled when Navya said that she couldn't come to his house, but I think the desperation was more from his 'zid' / 'stubborness'. I think he is just happy and enjoying the fact that there is this sweet girl who has a crush on her and exploring his boundaries.
What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Yea... i think the cv's are coming with more interesting things but yea i will be waiting for tht day when Anant express his feelings to Navya😍

saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the relationship is only on 'just friends' stage for anant...he is caring for navya and wants to be with her, just like one friend would have cared for other!!!
ASHZWIN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you 
but after seeing his "zid"πŸ˜ƒ i think that he might be expressing his feeling soon!!!!
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think still they are friends for anant...and navya has started liking anant
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anant strtd fallin 4 navya...nd evn Navya lyks him frm da 1st day ofcourse...πŸ˜†
-Sadaf- thumbnail
Anant hasnt shown any sign which shows that He has fellings for navya more than a friend...πŸ˜›
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Anant is starting to fall for Navya.

His non-reply to Nimisha when she asked him if he really wanted her to come to the engagement was an indication.