India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant's feelings?

bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
It is very clear that Navya has started liking Anant. She is starry eyed-tongue tied when she is with him and usually lost when she is without him. But what about Anant's feelings? Ranbir has already told him that Navya likes him. Till now they haven't showed his side of his feelings for her.
Yes, they did show that he was troubled when Navya said that she couldn't come to his house, but I think the desperation was more from his 'zid' / 'stubborness'. I think he is just happy and enjoying the fact that there is this sweet girl who has a crush on her and exploring his boundaries.
What do you think?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharshelly_nairprava55663Peace67samratrockspluviophile..Juhi.

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Yea... i think the cv's are coming with more interesting things but yea i will be waiting for tht day when Anant express his feelings to NavyaDay Dreaming

saumya{roka} Senior Member
saumya{roka}
saumya{roka}

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
the relationship is only on 'just friends' stage for anant...he is caring for navya and wants to be with her, just like one friend would have cared for other!!!
ASHZWIN Groupbie
ASHZWIN
ASHZWIN

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you 
but after seeing his "zid"Big smile i think that he might be expressing his feeling soon!!!!
prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i think still they are friends for anant...and navya has started liking anant
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Anant strtd fallin 4 navya...nd evn Navya lyks him frm da 1st day ofcourse...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbirkialliya

-Sadaf- Senior Member
-Sadaf-
-Sadaf-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Anant hasnt shown any sign which shows that He has fellings for navya more than a friend...Tongue
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I think Anant is starting to fall for Navya.

His non-reply to Nimisha when she asked him if he really wanted her to come to the engagement was an indication.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index