DMG & D3 almost same

Posted: 12 years ago
U know what...
that every thing is same in D3(dil dosti dance) from BB court to locker room even fire exit also. some background music is also same😭. and u know that hero also pehli baar heroin k ghar pipe se chad kar aaya like ARMAAN❤️. Thats not fair na😔...
DMG❤️ aur D3 almost same...😔
Edited by cute_muniba - 12 years ago
is it??...D3 is that show na...shakti mohan n amar wala??...do u hv the video?...in wich epi is the locker room,fire exit used??...i dont like DMG stuffs being used in other show...😡...!...
ya the same one.
Today is going to show locker room I dont have any pic or video but it shows 2-3 days back
The show comes 7pm on channel V...
ok..thanks..4 the info...!...i hope DMG3 cums back...n sanjeevni bcums official dmg sets..!
hell dumb and pathetic🤢
they are practicing plagiarism in there own shows!
hope DMG comes back...missing karan jennifer shilpa...
kia fara padta hai Ksg, shilpa ya dmg k koi actors to  nahin na us main😃
i dnt watch this new show..the creatives of both shows r same so,they cn use their things nywhere they want..but yes,it will hurt dmg fans somewhere..
The creatives can use new stuff why the same...
and u r rite that it hurts...
Originally posted by cute_muniba

The creatives can use new stuff why the same...
and u r rite that it hurts...

we cnt stop them na..its their right...u know i dnt want to watch D3 only bcz i hav seen here in DMG forum that they r using DMG's places nd ARMAAN's music etc..so,instead of watching it nd being sad..i better stay away from this show...nd no show cn replace DMG nd ARMAAN..even if its created by the same PH..
Edited by angel_ksg4ever - 12 years ago