Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Kaki rocked it!!! she grew a spine and the look she gave Kaka made him shut up!!!
👏 It was such a empowering moment and scene now i just hope she sticks to her decision!!!

and 1 down 1 to go... im waiting for the day that Sanket grows a back bone and sorts his Missus out!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanket is as bad as his wife if not worse 😡he just sits back and lets Roini manipulate his poor mother ans uses her like a servents, not only does he need to grow a spine but also a pair of B...?🤣

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ROFL @ Shaffa... Tell me about it Hun, i gotta agree with you but it makes me wonder how Rohini got pregnant... Kya patta is {ati aur Patni ke bheej mein kahin koi "Woh" na ho!!!! 😉
ntsindia thumbnail
But... I felt what kaka told her is right.. definitely they way he used to tell those matters to her was not correct... shouting... that was not good. but the things he told was right... i felt.
ntsindia thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaffa

Sanket is as bad as his wife if not worse 😡he just sits back and lets Roini manipulate his poor mother ans uses her like a servents, not only does he need to grow a spine but also a pair of B...?🤣

I think, it is going to be happened that Rohini is going to pay for her deeds... I don't know when will be this Sanket grow as a man with a back bone.
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ntsindia

I think, it is going to be happened that Rohini is going to pay for her deeds... I don't know when will be this Sanket grow as a man with a back bone.

I think we will be waiting a long time for Sanket to grow anything including a brain cell🤣
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

ROFL @ Shaffa... Tell me about it Hun, i gotta agree with you but it makes me wonder how Rohini got pregnant... Kya patta is {ati aur Patni ke bheej mein kahin koi "Woh" na ho!!!! 😉

Divine conception 🤣