India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

BYE GUYS FOREVER (Page 4)

chathu_88 Groupbie
chathu_88
chathu_88

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
me tooo.I also joined IF because of kmh2. If the show ends then there's no point in visiting the website. However, I'll make sure to visit the IF again if they stat the season 3 of the show. Hope you guys also do the same.We'll keep our fingers crossed and do whatever we can to get the next season back with our dearest couple Karan & Kritika but not in IMAGINE TV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dikcie

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

kya hum sab fans kuch nai karsakte kya hamare pass kmh3 ki demande ka power nai heyn agr sab milke than le to jaisse kmh2 vapass aya to kh kyun nai ayega mein bohot hi thoothgayi hun or bass ek hi aass hey nye KMH3 kya karou kisse kahun help kare kya kare kuch samajnai ata kmh ke bager kaisse rahungi ye sochk hi dil darta heynnn...:(

dikcie Newbie
dikcie
dikcie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
CrySleepySleepyme tooo will not access the site as i joined india-forums for ARJUHI onlllyyySleepy
CryCryCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index