Posted: 12 years ago
HIII frds i m really upset with kmh ending🤢🤢🤢 and i have decided that i will never use any social networking site. i m really hurt and if kmh is ending 💔 and cant live without seeing them so as soon as kmh ends i will say good bye to these  social networking site...😭😭😭😭
I had joined IF just because of Karan and kritika and I don't think that I would use these social networking sites either :(
I joined if n fb only becoz of kmh n karnika. I cnt digest dat kmh wl end. Cnt stop tears.
folks pls do not react so emotionally

KMH2 has not ended

and even if it does Karan Kritika will act in new serial you can log into IF and join that new serial forum

change is the only constant in life

so this change may take karan kritika and all the others acting in KMH2 to greater heights

and you can always watch back the serial episodes on youtube etc
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
Why are they doing this? cant we do something?
 i had joined IF just because of kmh2 for this my user name is kmh24ever😭
Mine too.i will never visit i-f or fb.27th may will b last day of mine on any social networking site.i will break my tv forever.life will bcome worse than death without them.
hi, i joined due to kmh2, and reading all the lovely ff that all of you have been writing, i hope they do all finish them, evan if kmh2 finishes, i wish everyone connected to kmh2 the best in what ever thewy will do in the future, if the show does end. i hope they give it enough time, so the show can have a good ending.
i won't live dis networking site
i joined if for only kmh but dis forum gaves me so beautiful frns n i can't live without dem but for sure i will viste dis site only 2 chat wid ma frns nthing else i didn't check any of d forum except kmh n dis is ending so der is nthing left in if

its same for me to.

will nevrr visit any forum bt will chat wid my lovely frnds!!