Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar to find out the truth? (Page 2)

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

^I agree. He won't find out the real truth yet. It's too early! He's going to keep an eye on Dushyant and Gulaal's interactions from now on.

Well the tension free Gulaal and Kesar scenes were nice till they lasted... ROFL

i think, this maha episode will be super masaledaar! it'll be very content rich and the audience will get a super heart attack after seeing it... call it intuition or whatever, but this 7th may we will see one HELL OF AN EPISODE..

agreed reemz, the gul-kesar scenes that was sooo light-hearted and emotional at the same time was put in just to attract audience's attention for this week's mahaepisode! Smile lets enjoy the fab acting by manasi and neil. btw, i can see neil already entering the line of great actors like aamir and hrithik... may all his dreams come true! and may he also get a shot at hollywood! Embarrassed i'll be rooting for him all the wayyy!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Kesar finding out will be step by step done and understanding it

This mahaepisode i think he will find out what D felt or feels for Gulaal and maybe also why D did what he did with Vasant and so on...  i am racking my brains to remember if Kesar knows that Vasant was thrown in the lake coz he keeps going on about the car accident which did happen but we all know something happened after with D dragging V and throwing him

Also we hopefully might see some feelings with Kesar for Gulaal as well, and also what an immature person says about deeyarvatu seeing as that what happened at the mandir and he seemed like an young guy saying these things

yup! remember his flashbacks??? the man says, " yahi hai woh aadmi jisse maine vasant ko pani mein phekte dekha tha!" :D but kesar doesn't know who caused the accident in the first place. Smile

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Kesar finding out will be step by step done and understanding it

This mahaepisode i think he will find out what D felt or feels for Gulaal and maybe also why D did what he did with Vasant and so on...  i am racking my brains to remember if Kesar knows that Vasant was thrown in the lake coz he keeps going on about the car accident which did happen but we all know something happened after with D dragging V and throwing him

Also we hopefully might see some feelings with Kesar for Gulaal as well, and also what an immature person says about deeyarvatu seeing as that what happened at the mandir and he seemed like an young guy saying these things

yup! remember his flashbacks??? the man says, " yahi hai woh aadmi jisse maine vasant ko pani mein phekte dekha tha!" :D but kesar doesn't know who caused the accident in the first place. Smile
Thats it, i am seeing the scene in my head now

Thanks Smile

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Thats it, i am seeing the scene in my head now

Thanks Smile

omg. lennie is having a flashback too.Tongue
haha! lame, i know... sorry, i have some retarded moments like these when i think about neil.. TongueEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviLennie

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@ shalini
Bang on girl, i have to use' Lennie's phrase' been racking my head too, as to why the CV'S have been dolling out so much love on us by showing our favourites together this past few days, they have been baiting us for the 'Dhamaka' this weekend.
Hidden Desires are more than one here.
1)Dushyant loves GULAAL even today and is playing a waiting game.
2)talli loves KESAR is hidden from him.
3)GULAAL wants to see KESAR married is also new to him.

You are right we will be left biting our nails after the mahaepisode on saturday. 

sharneil92

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
D i dont know if he is waitng for her, he must know he wont ever come to him ever - after what he has done, that much is made clear in a way

D to me can only live a lonely life coz of what he has done,rather then dragging any girl along with him, its not fair on the girl either

Gulaal at this point, well is Gulaal lol - yes the on-going i will get Talli-Kesar together is still there and why wouldnt it be in a way.. he doesnt see Kesar in any other way then Kesar the one she knows

Gulaal isnt the one to dwell on things as such - remember Motabha asking her what about her, what does she want and so on and how she will leave her life..., its only when she is forced to think, she is moved within and tears brim to her eyes coz for she puts everyone first etc  - and we all know deep down she is lonely and such, like Talli said there was only one hope she had and one happiness and that was Kesar coming back and somehow Kesar took that away from her esp how he was around her

ritukaprithvisharneil92

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I think another reason why Dushyant has been dorment is because there has been no other man in Gulaal's life. No-one expects Kesar to fall in love with Gulaal and vice versa so D is used to seeing Gulaal alone.  

Maybe once he realises that Kesar and Gulaal could have something more, Dushyant could start to get a bit insecure again.

ritukaprithvisharneil92

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think another reason why Dushyant has been dorment is because there has been no other man in Gulaal's life. No-one expects Kesar to fall in love with Gulaal and vice versa so D is used to seeing Gulaal alone.  

Maybe once he realises that Kesar and Gulaal could have something more, Dushyant could start to get a bit insecure again.
Yeah that could happen

Esp if he sees more of Kes-Gulaal together, and so on

He knows Kes-Gulaal are close, well always had been before he was sent away and now he is back and Kesar is falling for her

Everyone sees Gulaal - how she is and are use to it, so not surprised if D is as well

I just saw the promo again, i am not surprised Kesar loses it and throws something - i remember the time he threw a flower pot at D coz D scolded him by pulling his ears, and then he got a slap from Motabha for it and he didnt like it at all esp after he found out what he head

Again Motabha is seeing a Kesar who is lashing out randomly, but this time it cant be just fixed with making him go away can it, as for D butting in - that just boils Kesar even more and produces more anger and if he finds out what D feels, i wont be surprised at the intensity Kesar will be with his anger, and we alll know Kesar is one for anger and not saying anything even when he was a kid (remember the two day before he left for boarding school, so much anger, and silence) and those qualities he still has

ritukaprithvisharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index