Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shalini92

yup! remember his flashbacks??? the man says, " yahi hai woh aadmi jisse maine vasant ko pani mein phekte dekha tha!" :D but kesar doesn't know who caused the accident in the first place. 😊

Thats it, i am seeing the scene in my head now

Thanks 😊
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lennie

Thats it, i am seeing the scene in my head now

Thanks 😊

omg. lennie is having a flashback too.😛
haha! lame, i know... sorry, i have some retarded moments like these when i think about neil.. 😛😳
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ shalini
Bang on girl, i have to use' Lennie's phrase' been racking my head too, as to why the CV'S have been dolling out so much love on us by showing our favourites together this past few days, they have been baiting us for the 'Dhamaka' this weekend.
Hidden Desires are more than one here.
1)Dushyant loves GULAAL even today and is playing a waiting game.
2)talli loves KESAR is hidden from him.
3)GULAAL wants to see KESAR married is also new to him.

You are right we will be left biting our nails after the mahaepisode on saturday. 
Lennie thumbnail
D i dont know if he is waitng for her, he must know he wont ever come to him ever - after what he has done, that much is made clear in a way

D to me can only live a lonely life coz of what he has done,rather then dragging any girl along with him, its not fair on the girl either

Gulaal at this point, well is Gulaal lol - yes the on-going i will get Talli-Kesar together is still there and why wouldnt it be in a way.. he doesnt see Kesar in any other way then Kesar the one she knows

Gulaal isnt the one to dwell on things as such - remember Motabha asking her what about her, what does she want and so on and how she will leave her life..., its only when she is forced to think, she is moved within and tears brim to her eyes coz for she puts everyone first etc  - and we all know deep down she is lonely and such, like Talli said there was only one hope she had and one happiness and that was Kesar coming back and somehow Kesar took that away from her esp how he was around her
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think another reason why Dushyant has been dorment is because there has been no other man in Gulaal's life. No-one expects Kesar to fall in love with Gulaal and vice versa so D is used to seeing Gulaal alone.  

Maybe once he realises that Kesar and Gulaal could have something more, Dushyant could start to get a bit insecure again.
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I think another reason why Dushyant has been dorment is because there has been no other man in Gulaal's life. No-one expects Kesar to fall in love with Gulaal and vice versa so D is used to seeing Gulaal alone.  

Maybe once he realises that Kesar and Gulaal could have something more, Dushyant could start to get a bit insecure again.

Yeah that could happen

Esp if he sees more of Kes-Gulaal together, and so on

He knows Kes-Gulaal are close, well always had been before he was sent away and now he is back and Kesar is falling for her

Everyone sees Gulaal - how she is and are use to it, so not surprised if D is as well

I just saw the promo again, i am not surprised Kesar loses it and throws something - i remember the time he threw a flower pot at D coz D scolded him by pulling his ears, and then he got a slap from Motabha for it and he didnt like it at all esp after he found out what he head

Again Motabha is seeing a Kesar who is lashing out randomly, but this time it cant be just fixed with making him go away can it, as for D butting in - that just boils Kesar even more and produces more anger and if he finds out what D feels, i wont be surprised at the intensity Kesar will be with his anger, and we alll know Kesar is one for anger and not saying anything even when he was a kid (remember the two day before he left for boarding school, so much anger, and silence) and those qualities he still has
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Lennie
I think the old Dushyant will be back soon, i saw a brief glimpse of him yesterday when he met the police officer and was informed of KESAR plans to reopen the file of vasant's murder. He will not want the people in the village know of his misdeeds . He will try to stop KESAR forcibily if needed.
Secondly he will not like KESAR getting possessive of GULAAL, he will remember his humiliation when GULAAL choose KESAR his younger brother over him.
He is bound to react.
Lennie thumbnail
At one point i dont see D going evil as such coz he is repenting and so on, but i do some glimpses that D might just be tipped over the edge slowly and then his mum keeps digging as well and irritating him and so on

Even if everyone finds out, D i feel needs to accept it and what he will recieve from everyone, the venom, the hate and the hurt esp from Motabha and Paanbha, they will be broken and so on
sauris thumbnail
And if iam not wrong Ithink he is playing a waiting game..He knows that gulal wants kesar to marry talli & he is potraying himself as changed person.Infact he is trying to show that he is concerned for everyone just like vasanth.Whenkesar remarries i think motaba will suggest D for gulal.In this way he might try to get gulal
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ah! whatever it is... i can't wait for this week's episodes... they have been so above our expectations and really making us happy! 😳

OH, HOW I LOVE THIS SHOW!❤️