Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: drdee142

I know Khushi, these two light the screen on fire even in a simple interview so wonder why our CV's are not cashing on that, if we watch these news shows we can see that they always edit the most interesting parts πŸ˜• I'm totally confused as to why would they do something like that πŸ˜•

I too would really like to know the answer to that...and as u said before this particular scene there have been instances where when shown in the news chnnel something far elaborate was shown which was later on edited in the real segment...maybe these editors belong in the medieval times and haven't woken up to these times yet...
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i geuss that the cvz. of GHSP keep it up the adorable love chemistry of it as it is the uniqueness n the Mark of that amazing serial...love it n keep it up dear cvz.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
in which epi was it edited from
its seeems sooo romantic.. 😍 yeh hua kaisay tha??

Noor
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I too would really like to know the answer to that...and as u said before this particular scene there have been instances where when shown in the news chnnel something far elaborate was shown which was later on edited in the real segment...maybe these editors belong in the medieval times and haven't woken up to these times yet...

they edited the part cuz they didnt wanted to show
BUT then why did they shoot that scene..?? πŸ˜•
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoorFatima

they edited the part cuz they didnt wanted to show
BUT then why did they shoot that scene..?? πŸ˜•

BIG MYSTERY!!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

No Hema..that wasn't a promo...i think they shoot a particular scene from different angles and perspective and then they keep or show us whatever they deem to be good...but in this case even though the scene shown to us was perfect and romantic...i would have loved to see this...as they i would have seen why she is saying that particular dialogue shown in the precap...these editors need to be sounded out.

khushi ... do u remember the dialogues of tht precap scene or do u have video link of it ... 

if U remember the dialogues what did she say ... & i want to C it once more ... 

i thought will watch it when it airs ... coz that day I could not hear what she was saying coz of some disturbance in my house so missed it ...

if U have the link 2 that video can u plz PM me ... thank you ...😊

I was actually looking forward to that scene ... coz it really looked gud ... but they had 2 edit it ...😭
volojuswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Kushi, The editors of GHSP are very shy people I think. πŸ˜‰
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chelsha

dey are not shy people, da thing is dat dey dun know how BOLD we r
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Taz...there is a consolation news if u don't ask me where i got it...first is Geet will be wearing a saree for KC festivals...second there might be a rain seq dance which is being considered... u have already sceen Adi arriving with sargi...but Dadi will aslo very soon make an appearence...so enough to pacify u for now???

really Khushi I hope the news is true for this time as we are dying to see maaneet dance sequence and that too in rain😳...that would be great coz water has done a big part in maaneet story to bring  them closer so if the news is true we would surely get our AHEM AHEM scene this timeπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...now khushi I'll try  not to get excited or looking ff...to avoid disappointmentπŸ˜•...πŸ˜† Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chelsha

at least they ud learn smthing 4m usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰