very well written enjoyed every bit of it.Thanks Sharmishta for recommending
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Only one word AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! 
FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...you have completely and absolutely captured Teji and Pammi's characters...my word, that was lovely!!! You should start your own novel m'dear...it is that good!!!!! 👏
Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is indeed Long...
but it's really worth the time
Great Job 👏
Love to see this on tv as well
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

A Very beautifully weaved thread I should say... Hats off to u.

Apart from Maneet, I was never ever interested in any other jodi, not just in Geet even across serials...but now after your writing...I am interested in Pammi and Teeji. The actors playing these roles really have stuff...As I read through I am even able to imagine the actors in your plot and their reactions. Hope GHSP team could use these actors and come up with something really good as your story rather than the unnecessary tracks like NES-NEB, Dev-Nandu etc.

Well done again👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
You are an amazing writer, it was indeed deep, I am pretty sure that our show is so trivial now a days, that they won't be able to think like you. 

Nobody could think about Pammi mi the way you did, you did a perfect justice to the story, it couldn't be better than this.

Seriously hats off to you! I don't have more words to describe how I felt while reading it but I can say one thing that it was more than perfect, you almost brought tears to my eyes, nobody could feel pain of her as you did. 

Please bless us with more of your work! You are a terrific writer.  I reached to a totally different world while reading this, amazing means superb amazing. I can just blabber more and more but I think I should stop, I know most people wouldn't have read this thread considering that it wasn't about Maneet but believe they are missing out because I haven't read something like this before.

Sejal
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
An extraordinary story, one of the best that I have read. Brilliant piece of writing.

Teji-Pammi as shown in the show itself also has a lot of scope for development. Although these characters were introduced for a temporary track in the show and might not be ever considered or given the significance they deserve, I still cling on to the hope that they will be given some prominence, and their characters the recognition that they so deserve.

Just like the title you have chosen for this story, I too live in hope that Someday, will my hopes come true
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fida that was outrageously beautiful. wow!! Love it...am craving for more. I saw each and everything in front of my eyes as if it was playing in front of me. 
thanks

do write more!
fourleafclover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I m so much into maaneet FFs dat i hardly thought some other character could interest me as much...but dat was until i came across dis one⭐️
Beautifully penned,the characters seemed very real n u managed to capture the emotions tenderly,esp of pammi,the ever ignored wife
Kudos to u for such a lovely piece👏
Great going!!!!!!!🤗