Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I was very surprised and glad when I stumbled upon your FF. 

Very well written. All throughout, you kept a nice grasp on their characters and yet molded their story into a beautiful love track. Execellent! It was a wonderful read.

Reading your FF makes us all more sure of the potential Tej and Pammi have as second leads and not mere pieces of decoration in the GHSP showcase. 

Hope you continue this further. Or atleast come up with another take on Tej and Pammi!
Neeru05 thumbnail
Dearest Fida,

One of the best FFs i have ever read. INTENSE with an emotional depth that i crave for as a woman. I hope the creatives take note of your story and weave it in for our tej and pammi. 

You have an amazing talent as a writer. I hope you continue to regale us with many more FFs. I do hope you have several such in your kitty :-))

Lots of love and hugs

Neeru who is totally fida on your writing :)
johnangad thumbnail
its finished! i just cudn't get enuf!
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow this is one of the best FFs I have read in a LONG time! So well written, such great character development, such a restrained yet beautiful romance track. I am hoping you write more and more!
-Deepzz- thumbnail
This is one of the best FF I have read in awhile. Most write about Maneet. .I am glad you wrote about Teji Pammi complex relationship. The actress has endeared almost everyone with her fabulous performance. Your FF has given the the characters a new dimension...I am going to read it a few times and will comment at leisure .
Kudos on this gem of a story 👏
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow you've written it so beautifully...👏...It felt as if i was reading a novel. Loved the way you have showed the gradual transition in their relationship by showing a contrast with Maan & Geet's equation. All these little details may not be possible to show in the show but i do hope they incorporate some of what you have shown. Really loved reading it...will go back & read it again.
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Loved ur ff. It was just amazing . U r a fab writer. Looking forward to read more ff frm u.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was so long but it was so worth reading!..the entire thought process and idea behind this FF was very nice!..it was really very nice to read this FF and the flow of Tej-Pammi story was perfect and the depth of their mind-sets,feelings was very well explained!..BRAVO👍🏼👏👏👏
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was absolutely amazing...i really feel sad for pammi in the serial...hope teji will soon understand her importance there as well...
ninand thumbnail
An extremely well written story.. I cant believe how sensitively and with what understanding and depth you have elaborated on Pammi , and Tej and their relationship..  brilliant. 

Even the fringe characters of Beeji, Maamu even Pammi's own family, her mom, her brothers, were used well to explain Tej and Pammi as isolated characters, and then to enhance the dynamics between then according to the subtle plot shift.

Pammi no doubt struck with the audience , and I for one was surprised that the CVs sought to add more to this character than just make her a bumbling idiot. It most certainly worked and the actress has too done a good job in endearing herself to us. Even Tej as the cold hard rustic man, works. So does Beeji, love your explanation for her though.

I so wish to see them sort this out subtly between themselves no doubt catalyzed by the dynamics between Geet and Maan.. but I sincerely wish Geet doesnt have to go into a preaching monologue of sorts..
Subtlety was a fine nuance of this show, which seems to have gone absent recently... I hope they bring that flavor back where eyes, and actions spoke more and better than words ever could.

Seriously a beautifully written ff ... I truly hope they show something of this kind in the show.