Uttaran
Uttaran

uttran comedy angle (Page 2)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

BTW Souroj ur a star remebering his name, tqs for saying it so beautifully yaa comincally is the rt word i guess.tqs again..play boy BALDEV SINGH BUNDELA a double starLOL

Thanks ShivaniSmile. How can he be forgotten. Bcoz of him we have Umed from whom we have Veer our HeroCool. U know nowadays if u watch Veer u will just feel like slapping him. He has become more irritating than Tapni and Iccha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
All dumb and foolish things are done in this show to hide Tapasya's truth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

BTW Souroj ur a star remebering his name, tqs for saying it so beautifully yaa comincally is the rt word i guess.tqs again..play boy BALDEV SINGH BUNDELA a double starLOL

Thanks ShivaniSmile. How can he be forgotten. Bcoz of him we have Umed from whom we have Veer our HeroCool. U know nowadays if u watch Veer u will just feel like slapping him. He has become more irritating than Tapni and Iccha

UR welcome...Smile
I just simply forgot he seemd so unimp in the whole scheme of thingsAngry being the head of tht family he hasnt ever made a single decision in the interest of everyone in tht family, Baldev buffalo Bundela, TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL truly a buffalo with no brainsAngryLOLLOLLOL
well i understand his importance n his contributionTongueLOL in making veerEmbarrassedLOLLOL
Reg Veer he was having signs of the buffalo brain for a very long timeAngryAngry it has become very obvious only nowAngryAngryAngry

ohhh Shockedhez become worse than Tapni and Ichcha ...Ermm...he seems to b the root cause of all problems, I guess we need to just kill him.Approve..problem solvedOuchOuch
LOL

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

UR welcome...Smile
I just simply forgot he seemd so unimp in the whole scheme of thingsAngry being the head of tht family he hasnt ever made a single decision in the interest of everyone in tht family, Baldev buffalo Bundela, LOL truly a buffalo with no brainsLOL
well i understand his importance n his contributionTongueLOL in making veerEmbarrassedLOLLOL
Reg Veer he was having signs of the buffalo brain for a very long timeAngryAngry it has become very obvious only nowAngryAngryAngry

ohhh Shockedhez become worse than Tapni and Ichcha ...Ermm...he seems to b the root cause of all problems, I guess we need to just kill him.Approve..problem solvedOuchOuch
LOL

Better will be he meets wid an accident, has plastic surgery and his face changesWinkWink.  Veer back wid a bang after thatCool

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

UR welcome...Smile
I just simply forgot he seemd so unimp in the whole scheme of thingsAngry being the head of tht family he hasnt ever made a single decision in the interest of everyone in tht family, Baldev buffalo Bundela, LOL truly a buffalo with no brainsLOL

LOL

Better will be he meets wid an accident, has plastic surgery and his face changesWinkWink.  Veer back wid a bang after thatCool
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLwell well well a brilliant ideaClapClap

souroj

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

UR welcome...Smile

LOL

@ Bold.. I agree with you Shivani that Veer is the root cause of all problems...LOL.. More than Nani alsoLOL. If he had not come to see Tapasya, she would have been living happily with her true love Sid contently admiring his very small diamond presents.WinkLOL.. Now because of Veer's entry into her life, she became greedy and murderous. That is the ill effects of too much moneyLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojshivani9intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

UR welcome...Smile

LOL

@ Bold.. I agree with you Shivani that Veer is the root cause of all problems...LOL.. More than Nani alsoLOL. If he had not come to see Tapasya, she would have been living happily with her true love Sid contently admiring his very small diamond presents.WinkLOL.. Now because of Veer's entry into her life, she became greedy and murderous. That is the ill effects of too much moneyLOLLOL
i think the biggest mistake veer ever did was to give iccha the bracelet on their first dateLOLLOL
, it all started from there, nahin deta toh tappu sid ke saath maze karti aur yeh dono ko shanti miltiLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by hermoinee

UR welcome...Smile

LOL

i think the biggest mistake veer ever did was to give iccha the bracelet on their first dateLOLLOL
, it all started from there, nahin deta toh tappu sid ke saath maze karti aur yeh dono ko shanti miltiLOLLOL

True, then we all would have rejoiced their great friendship.. Now don't you all think it is too late in the day for them to become friends again?AngrySleepy

Go to top