uttran comedy angle

Posted: 12 years ago
which floor was veer going in lift that he could never reach that floor,while sanchi decided to go by stairs.

tapasya looked walking much more faster than iccha.

mai enters tapasya room and dummy of tapasya looked much bigger than her and with her body covered from head to toe

when bundelas have not accepted iccha as bahu then how can daddaji disown her.

can someone clear above doubts

Originally posted by TANUM

which floor was veer going in lift that he could never reach that floor,while sanchi decided to go by stairs.

tapasya looked walking much more faster than iccha.

mai enters tapasya room and dummy of tapasya looked much bigger than her and with her body covered from head to toe

when bundelas have not accepted iccha as bahu then how can daddaji disown her.

can someone clear above doubts

yeh sab tho sirf CV's hi jaane...😕😕😡😡 

nice post...
How could tapasya be accepted...
🤣 🤣🤣🤣 though not really watching the soap I can sense the real comedy gg on der esp point 3 and 4😛🤣🤣🤣 I dont know his name but tht Daddaji is a real clown, in is attire, attitude and in his actions🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by prava55663

nice post...
How could tapasya be accepted...

Dear she is not only accepted but being pampered to the hilt, being given the 'darja of bundela bahu' and also property of Bzoo and biggest bonus is Veer has become her 24/7servant.
Originally posted by ladybird9

🤣 though not really watching the soap I can sense the real comedy gg on der esp point 3 and 4🤣 I dont know his name but tht Daddaji is a real clown, in is attire, attitude and in his actions🤣🤣🤣

Shivani let me do the honor for this respected man. How cud u forget his name🤔
He is playboy Baldev Singh Bundela⭐️⭐️
Originally posted by souroj

Shivani let me do the honor for this respected man. How cud u forget his name🤔
He is playboy Baldev Singh Bundela⭐️⭐️

🤣 play boy very correct saluation and ofc ourse a star playe rof the show🤣
well not in sight not in mind...😳😆 i stopped watching the soap no sooner did i realse tht clown Veer was sitting in tht pooja, i expected him 2 b intelligent by avoid sitting der, though his darling foolish wife Ichcha asked for it😡, i expected him 2 use his empty brain😳😆😆😆😆😆 ufff
BTW Souroj ur a star remebering his name, tqs for saying it so beautifully yaa comincally is the rt word i guess.tqs again..play boy BALDEV SINGH BUNDELA a double star😛😆 😆😆😆
Originally posted by ladybird9

BTW Souroj ur a star remebering his name, tqs for saying it so beautifully yaa comincally is the rt word i guess.tqs again..play boy BALDEV SINGH BUNDELA a double star😆

Thanks Shivani😊. How can he be forgotten. Bcoz of him we have Umed from whom we have Veer our Hero😎. U know nowadays if u watch Veer u will just feel like slapping him. He has become more irritating than Tapni and Iccha
All dumb and foolish things are done in this show to hide Tapasya's truth