Ali spills beans about Sara--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ali Merchant spills the beans
Ali Merchant will appear on Sach Ka Saamna 2 to spill the beans on his love, life, romance, marriage and divorce with Sara Khan. Ali in an attempt to clear the slate and project himself in a better fashion chose to appear on this bold show where he will answer questions about his life truthfully. It goes without saying that with every truth; he ends up with a whole load of cash. Wonder what Sara thinks of this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he made a big mistake by marrying her in the first place
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the article
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is too young to get married. she is little childish type. he made a mistake.
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So true when it rains it poors!! Sara is not having a good month!! First the walk out and now this.  She better get her head out of her %&$!!

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor Sara...i feel sorry for her
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they r both as bad as each other...clearly the marriage in BB4 was onli cos of money!
sara is immature and can be rude to many ppl while ali is two faced...BB4 jus proved hw these 2 r in reality...
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 sharing!This guy cant stay away from drama for long
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is immature and pathetic for seeking cheap publicity. πŸ˜†What mature and level headed individual goes crying to the media after getting a divorce?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Also, what is the guarantee that he will speak the truth? He will want to take this opportunity to paint himself as the "poor, innocent good guy." Oh please!!! πŸ€¬

I absolutely adore Sara Khan. And so yes-- I may be bias.😳 She is simply lovely! I believe that she is hard working, talented and full of potential. Her work speaks for it.πŸ‘πŸΌ She started working at such a tender age. Besides, this is her personal life. If Sara wants us to be apart of her happiness that is great. Otherwise, what they do in their personal life is their business. She is a human, and obviously will act and live like one. As long as I am seeing her shine on tv, I am happy.😊 Love you Sara! Wish you an abundance of happiness, health & prosperity. ❀️And I must add, that you deserve someone of who loves, respects and cares for you! You will find/get your prince charming when the time is right! 😊 xox 
Edited by virgo24 - 12 years ago
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pfff ali really love money now he doesnt have anything he cant take sara's money anymore so he need something to get some money (we ca understandhim)  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†