India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Buck Up CV's

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I have just had enough now it has been from the last two months right after the mahaepisode of holi they have hardly given us few episodes that can be called the perfect one rest all are filler ones first come drama about suhana's preganancy as predicted by our experts doctors Dr.Rajni n Dr.disha which is quite obvious fake  then comes the BT track which is average one for me they have failed to handle such a sensible track ...n not a single day passed after the completion of BT track they have started with i kasyap thing which is even more worser than BT track from the last one week our three deviyaan's are suspecting their husbands about love letter & the 3 idiots oops 2 idiots as one is out of town putting the blame on each other n on the 3rd one also.
C'mon Its height of idiocy what all the three ladies are doing just creating a big drama out of a letter without confirming who is sending it n whom it is for straight way punishing their husbands ok u have to keep a eye on ur hubby's but there is something called trust which is probably the most important factor in any relationship n major part of marriage n If you don't have trust between a husband and wife what do u have?...Do these kasyap's have taken any owe to act stupidly be it in any case...R & D are like this only but Suhana i'm not seeing any sign of insecurity on her face it seems that as shez being forced to act in such manner just to show that shez typical wife now doubting her husband...i know many of u or almost all of them hate S track but i liked it cuz the kind of jealous factor n insecurity of losing ishaan to someone else the feeling that suhana had was really beautiful n very well shown but now itz all luk like a drama...sorry to irritate u all but i'm frustrated now with kind of things they are serving us...What if the letter is for teen deveyaan instead of 3 idiots?having fun is good but not all the times there are times where u have to act maturely...just to create fun factor showing these silly things does not make sense n also forced comedy is not going to work for them at all.
Sorry guyzz i'm not pointing finger at any of the actor spclly ragini thay are all doing their job well with the kind of stuff they are given to perform...obviously itz not their fault they are not provided with right stuff otherwise they all are great actors we all know that they have lot of potential but sad CV's are not using it properly.
I want to really request the CV's if they listen which they most probably not itz time for them to buck up n show sensible things...whatever track they take up handle it carefully be it BT track letter track or the next coming Amnesia track...show things which are logical n bearable...n hope they won't ruined the Amnesia like the previous ones...fingers crossed.
I have written what ever i felt...u guyzz can post ur opinions

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_d--sree--wadhwanikiice.maiden_MistleToe_Feefiabhi786YusBeeiViewsShwets1502

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Agree with u on some points:)

Edited by rose-girl - 05 May 2011 at 3:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
 There are a few things that I simply don't understand. Especially about the consistency. I sometimes feel that different people make the episodes on different days.. 
I remember that the first week of March this year was very good. But suddenly they messed it up, did not give a logical ending to the KK marriage track and there was this time turner and then the Holi episode. The BT track started and the logic went haywire. But still once in a while we got really good episodes. And then they wound up the BT track without tapping any potential it had. 
Now between the BT track and the amnesia track they want to show something light and they are showing the letter stuff. But still the episode the day before yesterday was good. So the quality is not even consistently bad when the main track is a bad one, like the current one, so that you can skip watching all the episodes while a particular track is going on. (I did this during the track that must not be named thoughLOL)

So I am confusedConfusedLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dmjtruelegendYusBeeiViewsAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dAshis

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
i agree with aneesha .. word to word... nothing more to say..
C"V's  : SGP is the only show watched by many people like me ...so plzzz  don't disappoint us..

Edited by madhu_d - 05 May 2011 at 5:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
ok..this is what attitude iam going to see this track...
that CVs want to complete all the tracks that was in OBS..and come up with fresh tracks..so that SP cant ask them ti bring this track and that track...so iam going to watch it out..probably without complaining much and hope for new tracks...

YusBeeAshis

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
shewta rightly said...let this track get finished...and cv's would be saved from regular interference of sp.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

shewta rightly said...let this track get finished...and cv's would be saved from regular interference of sp.

and we can wait and see what happens...even OBS viewers will have something to expect and see...so let the track get over...however it may be...lets make fun out of it...like we did for BT track...

YusBeeAshis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index