Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Pihu refuse to marry Rudra!

harshiti99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Pihu hasnt lost her memory, she is living with the memories of her late husband Dr Abhay. How can a widow who is a doctor marry another womans sick husband??? This wedding shouldnt happen. Its better if RUdra goes into coma again. Pihu should pretend to be angry and purposefully fight with Rudr. She should act as if she is the old spoiled brat Pihu & should refuse to marry Rudr even if it might affect rudr's health. Desperate Gauri is indirectly playing with Pihu's emotions and this selfish Maasi is ruining Pihu's life. I request creatives to please stop messing whith Pihu's character! Let Pihu stay strong & positive!  Its rare but it feels good to watch a strong female character on tv who is normal and who isnt too dumb or too mahaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you that P should refuse to marry R but obviously she won't !! Gauri will instigate her to accept... I think P is the only one who can stop all this nonsense, but once again she won't.
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree she has to refuse. In this case Gauri also has no right to p ush her to say a yes.
ektasharma1 thumbnail
to serial band ho jaayega soch lo 😊
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Pihu wont refuse. Mausi also will brainwash her . Now only Lord shiva can do some miracle
jyot_puja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

I think Pihu wont refuse. Mausi also will brainwash her . Now only Lord shiva can do some miracle

Like Gauri used to say , Let us leave everything to God.

harshiti99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I agree with you that P should refuse to marry R but obviously she won't !! Gauri will instigate her to accept... I think P is the only one who can stop all this nonsense, but once again she won't.

yes creatives wont let Pihu stop the wedding because they want to show more nonsense of maasi and more crying of Gauri. Edited by harshiti99 - 12 years ago