Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

imp news...on karan/kritika's fb

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
see this guys

BREAKING NEWS: Angels Can Officially Confirm That Kitani Will Be Ending Just Before The 30th Of May,It Will Pave Way For The Swayamvar Reality Show,So The Last Day Of Telecast Will Most Likely Be Fri 27th May.Unimaginative TV Have Confirmed It To The Actors Only A Biggest Miracle Will Save It,But We Doubt It. Another Thing We Understand Ur All Disappointed,Want To Save The Show,See Ur Fav Jodi Onscreen,Kitani Is A Very Special Show To All Of Us,Holds A Special Place In Our Hearts.Yes We Know Karan/Kritika But As Angels We Have Also Been Part Of The Audience And Fans Of The Show.However This Time Round Angels Will NOT Be Supporting Petitions Etc For Season 3.Our Reason Being Is,You All Seem To Forget Karan & Kritika Are Two Individual Actors,Who Hold Incredible Talent & Have Unbelievable Potential.
And To See That Potential They Need To Grow As Actors Indvidually And Professionally For Them To Gain More Success & Awards. And We Can Only See That Growth & See Them Progress Further In Their Career On A Whole New Scale/Level & That Will Be Through Taking Up New Challanging Roles, Which Will Bring The Best Out Of Them. Coz They Have That Talent All Stored In Them & We All Have Yet To See All That Come From Them, They Have So Much More In Store For Us & To Show.They Are Brilliant Superb Amazing Actors. But If Ur True Fans Then U Would Want Them To Move A Step Ahead In Their Careers & Support Them. They Cannot Live With The 'Kitani Tag' For The Rest Of Their Lives.We Can't Always See Them In The Same Drama.Otherwise They Will Stay In Same Position And Not Be Given The Chance To Progress. They Need To Be Working With Other Actors & Leads Male/Females.,New Surroundings To Learn More,Develop More As Actors.They Need To Do Diff Shows With Diff Genres In Order To Prepare Them For Big Screen Hopefully One Day Very Soon...

U All Need To Understand That,U All Want Season 3,Coz It Satisfies U,Have U All Ever Wondered What They Want??And How They Want To Move Up The Ladder & Not Stay In The Same Position. And Before Anything They Both Need A Well Deserved Relaxing Break.They Have Been Working Non Stop, Since Season 1. So From The Audience Point Of View,U All Will Need To Be Patient If U Want To See Them Back On Screen. We Angels Are Not Saying We Don't Want Season 3 But Deffinately Not So Soon. They Both Need To Further Enhance Their Careers/Talents & Progress To A Different Level.There's No Doubt They Are The Best On-Screen Jodi & KMH Will Always Hold That Special Spot In All Hearts.But It's Now Time For Them To Move On & Start A New Chapter In Their Lives,In Terms Of Career,They Deserve All The Success In The World And Can Only Get It If They Progress Further :) No Hard Feelings But This Is The Honest Truth Hope U All Understand!!! CHEERS

its posted on karan n kritika's fb

just in case u dont believe me
Edited by amrapali_dubey - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They had posted this on d Karan n Kritz's wall...bt dey hav removed it seems...
Bt dis is bad news...😭😭😭...
Had Kitani 2 run longer we wud hav understood dat asking 4 a 3rd season is not d right thing 2 do...bt by ending it soon wat do d imagine ppl want 2 prove...

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😭  I understand Angels's POV but we fans are greedy I guess.

The story has so many loops that it has to uncover still. Ending the show so abruptly is going to ruin the essence of the show 😭😭

Never EVER did I think that KMH2 would end so soon 😭 ughhh I really dislike Imagine 😡🤢

I hope for the best for Karan and Kritz :) hope they succeed more in life and get a better show and I hope they never return to Imagine TV 😡 They deserve to be doing a shows on the big channels. They are great actors and Imagine is really not the place for them 🤢

Will miss Kitani alot 😭
magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We do not want a season 3! We just want our favorite show to have a decent run atleast this time. Why should KMH be abruptly ended everytime? We are not asking for years of its run but complete the story beautifully without leaving behind blunders! Karan & Kritika have a long way to go but we cannot get another Arjun & Arohi. It would have done no harm to anybody if the show ran for another 2 months!
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said angels..😳

its probably both Ekta and Imagine's joint decision.. bcoz her new show Bade aache lagtey hai starts from 30th may.. she has become a gud buisnesswoman now...😆..

channel and now BT doesnt think of "fans" anymore.. thy r interested in TRPs..  even if a gud show doesnt get a "desired/expected" TRP its gonna to b axed... b it Sony.. Colors.. Zeer.. or Star...

the only exception i guess is StarOne..😆.. whose c-rials survive no matter wat.. and i dunno wats StarOne's strategy ... my best guess is it has its set of dedicated viewers...

neways.. personally.. i want KK*2 to move on beyond KMH.. and Arjun-Arohi tag.. ⭐️

they were failed by their CVs/director with poor storytelling and inconsistency both in Season 1 and Season 2...😔
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with the angels POV. They are right in saying the Karan and Kriyika are two individuals and obviously want to progress and be even more successful, which is what anybody would want to do when they are in a profession.

I think that ending kmh2 so soon will disappoint some fans but we all need to understand that Karan and Kritika cannot do anything about it as its the channels final call. I wish every success to Karan and Kritika in their future projects and hope thet they will continue to win many more hearts!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is one of the biggest shock of my life🤢 I cannot take this anymore..crying since morning n now this confirmation😭🤢Unimaginative TV go to hell.you will regret big time and i curse you that ur channel will shut shop very soon😡

We agree and understand that Karan Kritika are amazing actors..they have unbelievable potential..ImagineTV don't deserve them nor the show..KK2 need to work with different actors for their career graph to raise.

But why to end the show abruptly😡 There is so much potential in the story that it cud have ran for more 2 months atleast😭 This will ruin the charm and essence of our show😭 

All the best Karan Kritika for ur future and never ever come back with a show on Unimaginative TV😡
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya angels i agree with u but how can kmh leave us once again i promise that i will never watch any show if kmh ends while writing this my eyes r filled with tears how can this happen yar omg plz plz save kmh
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
One Thing I Don't Understand Is That: KMH Was Brought Back For A 2nd Season Due To Public Demand. Kitani Is The Most Popular Show On Indian Television. Are IMAGINE, Balaji, Ekta So Stupid To End Kitani. Directors & Producers Make Serials To Entertain People, To Make Money & Profit Then Why End A Show Which Gives Them All That. Karan & Kritz Are Very Talented Actors They Will Get Something Else, But KMH IS JUST THE BEST. No One Will Be Able To Replace KMH, Arjun, Arohi!! ;)
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very sad news😭 i don't know if the petition thing would help😕