CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Eps 722 :CID Dhoom finale Aakhri Takkar 7-May-2011 (Page 14)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
What about today's episode...is it good? I have just arrived home & only saw the last fighting scene...duo looking awesome...specially Abhijit sir...

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I dont understand Saadrita has posted a reply, so have I 

Poll cannot be edited

If others face the same problem I may have to open a fresh one

Edited by nandiniraizada - 07 May 2011 at 11:52am
deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
It was better than yesterday but lots of loopholes and somehow the end was not as dazzling as the beginning. Duo were good but Freddy's tomfoolery is back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
 Expected a nice fight scene at the end... like surya... but Ouch
Ok... No probs... Daya sir's barber scene took me to the case where abhi sir is applying shaving cream to Daya sir LOL
And Daya sir at the restaurant...Day Dreaming
Nice blue shirt...and his chain pulled out to give him a perfect underworld dealer look

Edited by astonish - 07 May 2011 at 11:58am

NandiniRaizadaa

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandiniraizada

I dont understand Saadrita has posted a reply, so have I 

Poll cannot be edited

If others face the same problem I may have to open a fresh one

Its ok i think nandini... we can post our reply's in this thread...
For one time chalega i think

NandiniRaizadaa

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I rated it 2.5 just like yesterday...not completely satisfied this was no dhamaakedaar finale...I had expected more in the last showdown fight but they came like hurricanes and the fight was over in a jiffy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

astonishdebasree04NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
As Visrom is not there  I cannot open a fresh poll without asking her. Please those who are facing difficulty rate it and then post comment about your rating here
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Not bad.. But the long absence of duo was too hurtful... The modus operandi was outstanding!! use of magnets, swinging in air to keep away from laser rays.. hats off... that is way too sophisticated & thrilling for a TV show!!!  thnaks to this episode, we got to  see the most sophisticated khabri in the history of CID...!! ACP'S absence was too mysterious... the girl called Swati, I remember watching her in an episode...

but let me point out the biggest loophole of this episode- only yesterday, it was July, today it is April !!! Even Hermione's time turner ( of Harry Potter fame) will be ashamed !!!  
but another bad thing is how Abhijeet stayed aloof when it came to disguises.. it's like there's a concert associate artistes are singing, but kishore Kumar himself being present there remaining silent... come on.. master of disguises not taking part!! & make up man working extra hard to camouflage Sachin & his bad acting!!!

again that Abhimanyu being arrested before, then released & finally turning out to be a criminal again is...Dead

I think the last part  was a bit too abrupt & fast paced, in contrast to the interseting beginning...

Team distribution was good...But i missed the dialogues because of the shrilling background score & faulty dubbing...
but the CID team barging in all of a sudden in the kidnapping place ...LOL
now individual characters..
ACP- not fair, he was missing in the finale week!!
Abhijeet- -the chakravyuha dialogue was world class... again the Salunkhe part was awesome.. Even tackling scared Freddy was mind blowing.. & what a  surprise, he ws the one tackling the criminal in the end!!! he was present althrough out during bureau scenes... the bureau had never looked more dainty than this before!!!
Daya- looked dashing in the get up.. was exceptionally effortless in the fight scene... loved the salon scene,,, Also he was really good in the disguise scene..
freddy- for the first time his buffoonery didn't hurt the eyes too much.. loved his chemistry with vivek & abhijeet in the atma scene..
sachin- copied Daya sir totally.. can even put a last bencher to shame when it came to copying...
Kajal- looked beautiful in the saree get up today.. was quite good.. her get up distracted us from sachin's acting to a great extent...
salunkhe- little less of him.. thank god he didn't express his concern that would be generated if Abhijeet joins as a forensic doc..
Tarika-  what an OTT top...Dead!!! equally bad was her acting...
 Vivek-Clap

Edited by Saadrita - 08 May 2011 at 7:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarastonishdeepikabanerjeeNandiniRaizadaa..Roopal..

Go to top