Laagi Tujhse Lagan

No television Interview of MR

arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well instead of articles why there is no television interview or no any other news channel covering mishal regarding LTL. Actually the media are fast ones to reach towards their actors. Even articles we cannot believe but television interview regarding Mishal we can believe it once for all no

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arcghan

Well instead of articles why there is no television interview or no any other news channel covering mishal regarding LTL. Actually the media are fast ones to reach towards their actors. Even articles we cannot believe but television interview regarding Mishal we can believe it once for all no

hi yestd tumne kaha tha mishal will be bck in ltl its true na khud mishal ne ye kaha kya interview me becz tumne jo link bheja tha wo open hi nahi ho raha hai. please tell me yaar mishal ko wapas show me dekhane ke liye ankhe taras gayi hai🤢
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same here dear
plz clear those things
deactivated1 thumbnail

I'm wondering the same. Wouldn't it be easier to have a TV interview of Mishal, so that those who are not using the Internet reading online interviews can watch him clarify things on TV as well as in those article interviews? Lekin issue yeh hai ke if there comes out a TV interview of Mishal confirming that he isn't coming back to the show, then Colors and LTL will literally go down the drain within a few days.

This way, they can keep spreading the rumours and keep people in the oblivion, making them believe that Mishal is coming back so that they keep watching the show.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

I'm wondering the same. Wouldn't it be easier to have a TV interview of Mishal, so that those who are not using the Internet reading online interviews can watch him clarify things on TV as well as in those article interviews? Lekin issue yeh hai ke if there comes out a TV interview of Mishal confirming that he isn't coming back to the show, then Colors and LTL will literally go down the drain within a few days.

This way, they can keep spreading the rumours and keep people in the oblivion, making them believe that Mishal is coming back so that they keep watching the show.

means still rumors of mishal
waise bhi am not gonna accept these news until he starts shooting LTL or we have a promo

san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

I think, Mishal still is keeping himself aloof form all the controversies, and is trying to keep emotions out of public notice. In internet articles we can not find his facial expressions on controversial questions, and here is a scope of factification of his statements.  In TV interview he can not hide his agony, that is painful for his fans. He is much aware of all these.

Moreover, people worship whom, who is in front , not in face off. Here channel might play an important role. Once Mishal comes in light with all truth , then ,,,inki to band baaj jayegi na.😆

But i believe, we will not be kept waited so long, kabhi na to kabhi Mishal interview to dega hi, tab shayad woh iss baat ka khulasha karein😊

Edited by san121 - 12 years ago
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think even Mishal is confused of giving the right answer of coming and not coming. He says it's a rumour but he is not denying that he will not come. so I think he may be in the somewaht middle situation where he is not able to decide. In all of the articles I found that he has said rumours but he has not denied that he will not come to LTL so he may be keeping a suspense or his entry still may not be decided when to come . so the audience are kept in mystery Yaar yeh mystery Mishal ki kab solve hogi yeh mishal hi jaane Bahut confusing mystery hain koi clue bhi to nahin mil raha hain solve karne ka koi clue mil jaata to acha hota 
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think even Mishal is confused of giving the right answer of coming and not coming. He says it's a rumour but he is not denying that he will not come. so I think he may be in the somewaht middle situation where he is not able to decide. In all of the articles I found that he has said rumours but he has not denied that he will not come to LTL so he may be keeping a suspense or his entry still may not be decided when to come . so the audience are kept in mystery Yaar yeh mystery Mishal ki kab solve hogi yeh mishal hi jaane Bahut confusing mystery hain koi clue bhi to nahin mil raha hain solve karne ka koi clue mil jaata to acha hota 

Archana, dear,

ye mushkil jitni hamari hai, us se jyada Mishal ki hai. uski career ka sawal hai. us ka image ka sawal hai. Apne fans tak apna sach pohucha ne ki jaldi usse bhi hogi, par soch samaajh kar hi kadam uthana chahta hai. A careful step form a careful person.

So wait,  and hope soon his tv interview will b4 our watch😊