India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

No television Interview of MR

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Well instead of articles why there is no television interview or no any other news channel covering mishal regarding LTL. Actually the media are fast ones to reach towards their actors. Even articles we cannot believe but television interview regarding Mishal we can believe it once for all no

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san121Ani_La_IamElysiaivy_11Hamlet53_Eternity_

sonam604 Senior Member
sonam604
sonam604

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

Well instead of articles why there is no television interview or no any other news channel covering mishal regarding LTL. Actually the media are fast ones to reach towards their actors. Even articles we cannot believe but television interview regarding Mishal we can believe it once for all no
hi yestd tumne kaha tha mishal will be bck in ltl its true na khud mishal ne ye kaha kya interview me becz tumne jo link bheja tha wo open hi nahi ho raha hai. please tell me yaar mishal ko wapas show me dekhane ke liye ankhe taras gayi haiDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--ambar--

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
same here dear
plz clear those things
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

I'm wondering the same. Wouldn't it be easier to have a TV interview of Mishal, so that those who are not using the Internet reading online interviews can watch him clarify things on TV as well as in those article interviews? Lekin issue yeh hai ke if there comes out a TV interview of Mishal confirming that he isn't coming back to the show, then Colors and LTL will literally go down the drain within a few days.

This way, they can keep spreading the rumours and keep people in the oblivion, making them believe that Mishal is coming back so that they keep watching the show.

Edited by Elysia - 05 May 2011 at 4:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san121Ani_La_Iammozart66ivy_11

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I'm wondering the same. Wouldn't it be easier to have a TV interview of Mishal, so that those who are not using the Internet reading online interviews can watch him clarify things on TV as well as in those article interviews? Lekin issue yeh hai ke if there comes out a TV interview of Mishal confirming that he isn't coming back to the show, then Colors and LTL will literally go down the drain within a few days.

This way, they can keep spreading the rumours and keep people in the oblivion, making them believe that Mishal is coming back so that they keep watching the show.

means still rumors of mishal
waise bhi am not gonna accept these news until he starts shooting LTL or we have a promo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dranumnx12mozart66Ani_La_IamElysiaivy_11

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I think, Mishal still is keeping himself aloof form all the controversies, and is trying to keep emotions out of public notice. In internet articles we can not find his facial expressions on controversial questions, and here is a scope of factification of his statements.  In TV interview he can not hide his agony, that is painful for his fans. He is much aware of all these.

Moreover, people worship whom, who is in front , not in face off. Here channel might play an important role. Once Mishal comes in light with all truth , then ,,,inki to band baaj jayegi na.LOL

But i believe, we will not be kept waited so long, kabhi na to kabhi Mishal interview to dega hi, tab shayad woh iss baat ka khulasha kareinSmile

Edited by san121 - 05 May 2011 at 6:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dranumnx12Ani_La_Iam-Azy-Elysiaivy_11Hamlet53

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i think even Mishal is confused of giving the right answer of coming and not coming. He says it's a rumour but he is not denying that he will not come. so I think he may be in the somewaht middle situation where he is not able to decide. In all of the articles I found that he has said rumours but he has not denied that he will not come to LTL so he may be keeping a suspense or his entry still may not be decided when to come . so the audience are kept in mystery Yaar yeh mystery Mishal ki kab solve hogi yeh mishal hi jaane Bahut confusing mystery hain koi clue bhi to nahin mil raha hain solve karne ka koi clue mil jaata to acha hota 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dranusonam604san121

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

i think even Mishal is confused of giving the right answer of coming and not coming. He says it's a rumour but he is not denying that he will not come. so I think he may be in the somewaht middle situation where he is not able to decide. In all of the articles I found that he has said rumours but he has not denied that he will not come to LTL so he may be keeping a suspense or his entry still may not be decided when to come . so the audience are kept in mystery Yaar yeh mystery Mishal ki kab solve hogi yeh mishal hi jaane Bahut confusing mystery hain koi clue bhi to nahin mil raha hain solve karne ka koi clue mil jaata to acha hota 

Archana, dear,

ye mushkil jitni hamari hai, us se jyada Mishal ki hai. uski career ka sawal hai. us ka image ka sawal hai. Apne fans tak apna sach pohucha ne ki jaldi usse bhi hogi, par soch samaajh kar hi kadam uthana chahta hai. A careful step form a careful person.

So wait,  and hope soon his tv interview will b4 our watchSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuAni_La_Iamivy_11Hamlet53

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top