What about Sid and the papers Misha found? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mijanur

i think this time abhay will unmusk sid's true identity

Yeah this unknowingly Sid helped Abhay to prove him wrong and now i just want to see how will they show the truth to Panchi, and she would be safe.

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

That's true Sid is much more smart than these people think but i hope this time there must be some big thing happen so something about him should be leaked to Pia. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

Seriously even I wantt that...I m really fed up of with Sid evil plans...sometimes he is witty but sometimes his plans are really dumb...I want this hide n seek track to end ASAP...bt one thing fr sure, m eager to know Sid's past...coz Sid-Metz-Abhay past is really mysterious...hope every thing gets cleared soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Seriously even I wantt that...I m really fed up of with Sid evil plans...sometimes he is witty but sometimes his plans are really dumb...I want this hide n seek track to end ASAP...bt one thing fr sure, m eager to know Sid's past...coz Sid-Metz-Abhay past is really mysterious...hope every thing gets cleared soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yesterday we were going to have a chance to expose Sid's true identity but when Pia and Haseena met they both recognize each other than it's stretched now. How much will they stretch it yaar? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

as of nw I havent watched yesterday's epi...bt I think they gonna stretch this till Saturday n in the maha epi, some thing will be revealed...still nt sure of that...coz the promo too is confusing n sometimes they show something, that has nothing to do wid da promo...for eg: the 10 days challenge promo๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

as of nw I havent watched yesterday's epi...bt I think they gonna stretch this till Saturday n in the maha epi, some thing will be revealed...still nt sure of that...coz the promo too is confusing n sometimes they show something, that has nothing to do wid da promo...for eg: the 10 days challenge promo๐Ÿ˜•

That's why they introduced unnecessary track of land slide where Arnav and moon uncle both went.
And when Haseena tried to call Abhay to check for moon his cell was not reachable and she left a msg for Abhay to Sid and u know obviously Sid will not give that msg to Abahy.
They will continue this in today's episode and finally we shall have something good to see on Saturday.

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

That's why they introduced unnecessary track of land slide where Arnav and moon uncle both went.
And when Haseena tried to call Abhay to check for moon his cell was not reachable and she left a msg for Abhay to Sid and u know obviously Sid will not give that msg to Abahy.
They will continue this in today's episode and finally we shall have something good to see on Saturday.

wat an epi!! filled with foolishness! how cum Haseena gave the msg fr Abhay to Sid! Gr8 going CVs! you ppl need huge round of applause๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ก...dumbstruck ppl...koi logical filler track hi dikha dete...if filler epi dikhaana tha to๐Ÿคช...any ways thanx a lot fr the update dear๐Ÿค—...well new couple on the block----CHANA...CHANd+Arnab๐Ÿฅณlooking forward to their new luuuvvv track๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
With Arnab in Hospital who knows if the Papers would reach were it should? Siddharth may get lucky again!
I didn't expect Misha to be that much dumb,๐Ÿ˜ฒ  how can she think that Sid's vote has gone wrongly to Weavers college?๐Ÿ˜• When she herself is seeing that he has given his vote to Weavers College,๐Ÿ˜• and now Sid is planing to expose Abhay before he gets exposed by Abhay in front of Panchi.
Originally posted by arpita25

I didn't expect Misha to be that much dumb,๐Ÿ˜ฒ  how can she think that Sid's vote has gone wrongly to Weavers college?๐Ÿ˜• When she herself is seeing that he has given his vote to Weavers College,๐Ÿ˜• and now Sid is planing to expose Abhay before he gets exposed by Abhay in front of Panchi.

Yes yaar i agree i was expecting Misha to think like Arnav but she thought in this way which surprised me a lot.๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ But i think something should happen so that before Abhay Sid's true identity should be revealed in front of Pia.
๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š