What about Sid and the papers Misha found?

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello my dear all PKYEK'ians 🤗

Finally after Arnav Misha found that file and she thought that Sid's vote has gone wrong just coincidentally to Weavers College and now they are real winners. 😊 😊 😊

As planed Sid will take that file along with him to the organizers and will have a talk with them which obviously he will not do and he will destroy those papers too.

What u guys think that Sid will still be able to hide the truth or Abhay will reveal his true face this time? 😉 😉 😉

Will once Danish be proved not to be at fault whereas Sid is defaulter?
😕 😕 😕
I think dis time danish shud reveal d truth of sid to everyone so dat he can also has a chance to become a gud person in front of everybody...
Dannish is another gadhe.Abey yar Sid se kuch to sikh.Directly bat karne bohot kam chis hasil hoti hai ,but indirectly bat karnese bohot kuch hasil hoti hai ...
well wat I think its nt thatt easy to expose Sid, as he is too cunning n nt to forget this is Kekta Maiya's show n she has a dragging disorder ie: nt to reveal any thing that soon...so I dont think Sid gonna get exposed this tym too...bt something interesting def gonna happen...may b Sid Danish ko apna dinner bana le!!😕
finally it should be revealed...
Originally posted by anurag24t

I think dis time danish shud reveal d truth of sid to everyone so dat he can also has a chance to become a gud person in front of everybody...

He must do that now 😉 😉 😉, otherwise it will be harmful for Panchi specially because the much time will pass more she will be attached to him and she will be shattered if later she will find out that Sid has cheated her again after Danish. 😭 😭 😭
😊  i  hope  sid's  secret  gets  revealed...
Originally posted by Prottasha

Dannish is another gadhe.Abey yar Sid se kuch to sikh.Directly bat karne bohot kam chis hasil hoti hai ,but indirectly bat karnese bohot kuch hasil hoti hai ...

mujhe aaj tak samajh me nahi aaya ki Ekta k show k sabhi log pehle ye baat kyoun nahi sochte ki direct bolne se koi fayda nahi hai pehle aap proof laao aur sab plan karo tab jaa k baat banegi.😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Pehle Pia bhi bahut kuch keh rahi thi Danish ko par kya hua? Kuch nahi na to ab plan bana k kaam karna sahi rahega.
😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

well wat I think its nt thatt easy to expose Sid, as he is too cunning n nt to forget this is Kekta Maiya's show n she has a dragging disorder ie: nt to reveal any thing that soon...so I dont think Sid gonna get exposed this tym too...bt something interesting def gonna happen...may b Sid Danish ko apna dinner bana le!!😕

That's true Sid is much more smart than these people think but i hope this time there must be some big thing happen so something about him should be leaked to Pia. 😛 😛 😛
i think this time abhay will unmusk sid's true identity