Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What about Sid and the papers Misha found?

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hello my dear all PKYEK'ians Hug

Finally after Arnav Misha found that file and she thought that Sid's vote has gone wrong just coincidentally to Weavers College and now they are real winners. Smile Smile Smile

As planed Sid will take that file along with him to the organizers and will have a talk with them which obviously he will not do and he will destroy those papers too. Ouch Ouch Ouch

What u guys think that Sid will still be able to hide the truth or Abhay will reveal his true face this time? Wink Wink Wink

Will once Danish be proved not to be at fault whereas Sid is defaulter?
Confused Confused Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25ProttashaAlpenliebe--AROMAL----sunshine--

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I think dis time danish shud reveal d truth of sid to everyone so dat he can also has a chance to become a gud person in front of everybody...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaMahak Sinha

Prottasha Goldie
Prottasha
Prottasha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Dannish is another gadhe.Abey yar Sid se kuch to sikh.Directly bat karne bohot kam chis hasil hoti hai ,but indirectly bat karnese bohot kuch hasil hoti hai ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
well wat I think its nt thatt easy to expose Sid, as he is too cunning n nt to forget this is Kekta Maiya's show n she has a dragging disorder ie: nt to reveal any thing that soon...so I dont think Sid gonna get exposed this tym too...bt something interesting def gonna happen...may b Sid Danish ko apna dinner bana le!!Confused

Mahak Sinha

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
finally it should be revealed...

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

I think dis time danish shud reveal d truth of sid to everyone so dat he can also has a chance to become a gud person in front of everybody...

He must do that now Wink Wink Wink, otherwise it will be harmful for Panchi specially because the much time will pass more she will be attached to him and she will be shattered if later she will find out that Sid has cheated her again after Danish. Cry Cry Cry
pkyek.roxxxxxx Newbie
pkyek.roxxxxxx
pkyek.roxxxxxx

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Smile  i  hope  sid's  secret  gets  revealed...

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prottasha

Dannish is another gadhe.Abey yar Sid se kuch to sikh.Directly bat karne bohot kam chis hasil hoti hai ,but indirectly bat karnese bohot kuch hasil hoti hai ...

mujhe aaj tak samajh me nahi aaya ki Ekta k show k sabhi log pehle ye baat kyoun nahi sochte ki direct bolne se koi fayda nahi hai pehle aap proof laao aur sab plan karo tab jaa k baat banegi.LOL LOL LOL Pehle Pia bhi bahut kuch keh rahi thi Danish ko par kya hua? Kuch nahi na to ab plan bana k kaam karna sahi rahega.
LOL LOL LOL

Prottasha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index